Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 3-hour off-the-beaten-path tour of Amsterdam by bike
- Visit quirky neighborhoods away from the city center
- Explore Zeeburg, the city’s oldest warehouse district
- Cycle around De Waag and admire the old 15th-century city walls
- Enjoy the views from the terrace at Amsterdam Public Library
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Highly recommendable for anyone who has already done a tour of Amsterdam’s main sights and wants to explore further. You'll see cool places that you would struggle to discover on your own!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore the area, seeing the old warehouses transformed into quirky bars and nightclubs, and then pedal to De Waag, another edgy Amsterdam neighborhood. Pass the remnants of Amsterdam’s 15th-century city walls, and soak up the ambiance of the area; it’s a feel-good place, typified by bustling coffee shops, lively restaurants and organic food markets.
Leave your bike by Amsterdam Public Library (Openbare Bibliotheek), and head up to its terrace to soak up views of the city. Gaze at Amsterdam sprawled out before you while enjoying a coffee (own expense), and chat with your guide about day-to-day life in the city. Hear tips on the best bars, shops and sights to visit, and pose for pictures against a backdrop of Amsterdam’s Golden Age architecture.
Having explored a few of the city’s lesser-known gems, pedal along the banks of the Amstel River to central Amsterdam. Your tour finishes at the start point.