- 3-hour off-the-beaten path tour of Amsterdam by bike
- Experience Amsterdam's bike culture as celebrated in Pete Jordan’s book In the City of Bikes
- Explore quirky districts such as the old Jewish quarter and bohemian, canal-lined Jordaan
- See landmarks such as the Rijksmuseum, Maritime Museum and Amstel sluice
- Catch a ferry to north Amsterdam to see its dijks and other water defences
- Hear tales of the city’s wartime cycle-based hunger treks and other stories
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Highly recommendable for anyone who has already done a tour of Amsterdam’s main sights and wants to explore further. You'll see cool places that you would struggle to discover on your own!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
If I could give this tour 10 stars, I would. Sean was a wonderful tour guide and this was truly a bucket list experience.
Very experienced guide . Friendly and courteous and knowledgable about the history , culture and habits of Amsterdam. Would recommend my tour guide Sean .