- 2-hour evening Amsterdam canal cruise with entertaining onboard commentary
- Start the cruise with a welcome glass of Kir Royale
- Learn about Amsterdam’s history and attractions while watching the sun go down
- See top Amsterdam attractions like the Anne Frank House and Bloemenmarkt, the vibrant flower market
- Enjoy unlimited drinks with your 4-course meal while cruising around town
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an ideal evening experience if you plan to treat someone special! Seeing Amsterdam lit up at night while dining on board a boat, makes for a perfectly romantic night!
What You Can Expect
Glide past West Church (Westerkerk) and look out for the Anne Frank House, a short distance away. Hear about Amsterdam’s most poignant attraction from the onboard commentary, and learn all about Anne – the young Jewish girl who hid in the house’s secret annex while the Nazis were in power.
As you cruise, enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner with unlimited drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks) while watching the sun go down over the city. If you have children with you, a 2-course children’s meal is served, featuring simpler treats like tomato soup and a hamburger or Frankfurter sausage.
Pass Amsterdam Central Station, admiring its glorious Neo-Renaissance façade illuminated at night, and glide past Gassan Diamonds Factory, where the city’s dazzling diamonds have been cut for more than 400 years.
After cruising alongside Bloemenmarkt, Amsterdam’s colorful flower market, step back onto dry land at the start point, finishing your evening canal cruise in the center of town.
For a sample menu, please refer to the section below. Please submit your main course choice in the Special Requests field at time of booking! (Customer will automatically get the meat main course if no choice has been made)
- Three canapés
- Creamy Potato soup with bacon and spring onion served with bread
- Steak grilled on charcoal served with roasted vegetables, rozeval potatoes and a shallot truffle sauce
- On charcoal grilled salmon with mashed parsnip and a ‘sauce antiboise’
- Fresh pasta with roasted vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and a creamy mushroom sauce, served with green salad
- Chef’s surprise
First class tour, very romantic.
My husband gave me grief about getting off a Viking River Cruise and then having a canal cruise. We had awesome service. Getting the online tickets exchanged for a voucher was not a fun experience. The food was wonderful and the attention to deal was very good for a small boat. The tour guide was funny and made things interesting. As we were getting off the boat my husband said "This was a good idea and was more interesting than I thought it would be" High praise from him. Highly recommend this cruise