- 2-hour evening Amsterdam canal cruise with entertaining onboard commentary
- Start the cruise with a welcome glass of Kir Royale
- Learn about Amsterdam’s history and attractions while watching the sun go down
- See top Amsterdam attractions like the Anne Frank House and Bloemenmarkt, the vibrant flower market
- Enjoy unlimited drinks with your 4-course meal while cruising around town
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an ideal evening experience if you plan to treat someone special! Seeing Amsterdam lit up at night while dining on board a boat, makes for a perfectly romantic night!
What You Can Expect
Glide past West Church (Westerkerk) and look out for the Anne Frank House, a short distance away. Hear about Amsterdam’s most poignant attraction from the onboard commentary, and learn all about Anne – the young Jewish girl who hid in the house’s secret annex while the Nazis were in power.
As you cruise, enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner with unlimited drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks) while watching the sun go down over the city. If you have children with you, a 2-course children’s meal is served, featuring simpler treats like tomato soup and a hamburger or Frankfurter sausage.
Pass Amsterdam Central Station, admiring its glorious Neo-Renaissance façade illuminated at night, and glide past Gassan Diamonds Factory, where the city’s dazzling diamonds have been cut for more than 400 years.
After cruising alongside Bloemenmarkt, Amsterdam’s colorful flower market, step back onto dry land at the start point, finishing your evening canal cruise in the center of town.
For a sample menu, please refer to the section below. Please submit your main course choice in the Special Requests field at time of booking! (Customer will automatically get the meat main course if no choice has been made)
- Three canapés
- Creamy fennel soup with saffron oil served with bread
- On charcoal grilled Guinea-fowl, stuffed with fresh herbs served with roasted vegetables, potatoes and a creamy pepper sauce
- On charcoal grilled cod filled with mackerel mousse and Dutch shrimps sauce served with sun dried tomatoes pasta
- Fresh pasta with roasted vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan, served with green salad (vegetarian option)
- Chef’s surprise
Charming and romantic. Lovely staff. Delicious dinner.
The trip began on time with a fairly full cabin, this however was no problem as my wife and myself had a table to ourselves. The boat itself was very nice. Commentary was provided but the view and food were more than interesting enough. There was a bottle of white and red wine on the table and we were advised we could have what we wished and that beer was available if required. The cruise began on time and for approximately the next two hours we had a very pleasant experience cruising the waterways of Amsterdam. The food was very nice and the service was excellent. Thoroughly recommended.