- 2.5-hour Amsterdam dinner cruise
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, enjoying drinks from the onboard bar
- Savor a sumptuous 4-course meal – freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Keep an eye out for top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Hermitage Museum
- Learn about the sights from the waiting staff on this Amsterdam canal dinner cruise
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is one of my favorite things to do in Amsterdam! The menu offers a vegetarian option and drinks are included, too. It's an excellent Amsterdam canal cruise for special occasions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sun set on the canalsPhoto by: Bonnie B
- A Holland windmillPhoto by: Nicola D
United Kingdom, 06 2010
- abbey roadPhoto by: Gia
- Our 1 weekPhoto by: Gia
- Great night.Photo by: Jennifer E. S
- DSCN0571Photo by: TRUDY J P
- les archesPhoto by: Jean-Pierre L
- Cruise table setting was ...Photo by: Rosemary G
- Un des ponts d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Bibliothèque d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Enjoying the companyPhoto by: SAB
Australia, 09 2014
- Lovely buildingsPhoto by: Deborah W
- Evening on the canalPhoto by: Deborah W
- Big waterside hotel in ...Photo by: Deborah W
- Canaux amsterdamPhoto by: Aude A
- Amsterdam bridgePhoto by: Anthony B
USA, 07 2013
- idemPhoto by: francois l
- soiré anniversairePhoto by: francois l
- Crusing at nightPhoto by: Carol A
- A taste of Yorkshire an an ...Photo by: J L L
What You Can Expect
- Selection of local appetizers
- Meat menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and paper-thin Serano ham
- Fish menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and grilled courgette
- Meat menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by fried veal fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted green asparagus
- Fish menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by gilt-head sea bream fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted carrots
- Vegetarian menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by roasted vegetable lasagne with rucola pesto and Parmesan cheese
- Homemade apple tarte tatin
Coffee or tea
*Sample menu is subject to change. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking. Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.
JeanesK United States of ...
Wonderful, would do it again...great food too!!!
Excellent meal! Great trip with not too much sightseeing to interrupt the enjoyment of the food.
A tasty dinner and wonderful ambiance during the evening canal cruise.
Wonderful experience...............beautiful at night!
Worth the huge price! Food was excellent as was service. And it was good to see the canals at night. We went for a special occasion and it really was one.
Magical!! The food was delicious, and seeing Amsterdam at night was wonderful.
Beautiful evening and gorgeous city. Our party of four had a wonderful time.
The dinner cruise was awesome and staff on board were absolutely great. The 4 course dinner was too good. Thank you.
Dinner was delicious! Staff was great. A truly enchanting evening!
We really enjoyed this cruise, The staff were so nice and willingly to help you if you had any questions.
We would definitely recommend this cruise while in Amsterdam. Thank you for making our anniversary special to us.
Fred and Betty