- 2.5-hour Amsterdam dinner cruise
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, enjoying drinks from the onboard bar
- Savor a sumptuous 4-course meal – freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Keep an eye out for top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Hermitage Museum
- Learn about the sights from the waiting staff on this Amsterdam canal dinner cruise
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sun set on the canalsPhoto by: Bonnie B
- A Holland windmillPhoto by: Nicola D
United Kingdom, 06 2010
- Our 1 weekPhoto by: Gia
- Great night.Photo by: Jennifer E. S
- DSCN0571Photo by: TRUDY J P
- les archesPhoto by: Jean-Pierre L
- Cruise table setting was ...Photo by: Rosemary G
- Un des ponts d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Bibliothèque d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Enjoying the companyPhoto by: SAB
Australia, 09 2014
- Lovely buildingsPhoto by: Deborah W
- Evening on the canalPhoto by: Deborah W
- Big waterside hotel in ...Photo by: Deborah W
- Canaux amsterdamPhoto by: Aude A
- Amsterdam bridgePhoto by: Anthony B
USA, 07 2013
- idemPhoto by: francois l
- soiré anniversairePhoto by: francois l
- Crusing at nightPhoto by: Carol A
- A taste of Yorkshire an an ...Photo by: J L L
- I want this salad now!Photo by: Jeannette S
What You Can Expect
The route taken is dependent on water levels on the day, but you’ll typically view top attractions such as the Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug), Amstel River, Hermitage Museum and the Anne Frank House. Watch the setting sun shimmer on the romantic waterways and the illuminated sights glide past as dusk falls. You’ll hear fun facts and trivia about the city from the crew.
When it’s time for dinner, take a seat at your table, either out on deck or inside the lower saloon. Unlike many other Amsterdam dinner cruises, all food is prepared and cooked on board, ensuring that your meal is of the freshest quality. Choose from a meat, fish or vegetarian selection at booking and enjoy four courses accompanied by wine, beer and soft drinks. Finish with homemade dessert served with coffee or tea.
After 2.5 hours cruising around the canals, return to the start point and hop back onto dry land. Please refer to the Itinerary for a sample menu.
- Selection of local appetizers
- Meat menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and paper-thin Serano ham
- Fish menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and grilled courgette
- Meat menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by fried veal fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted green asparagus
- Fish menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by gilt-head sea bream fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted carrots
- Vegetarian menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by roasted vegetable lasagne with rucola pesto and Parmesan cheese
- Homemade apple tarte tatin
Coffee or tea
*Sample menu is subject to change. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking. Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.
Absolutely loved it! Would highly recommend. The food was excellent as was the wine. Staff were amazing and the sites were well worth it.
The dinner on board was delicious and the service was amazing! Great way to see the city in the evening. Very romantic atmosphere.
What a wonderful evening, despite the rain. Food,service,ambiance were excellent . We had a great time. Would have liked a little narrative on what we were seeing. Only negative to a very enjoyable dinner cruise
It was very romantic and a great tour of Amsterdam.
Very good service. We unfortuntly arrived 5 minutes too late, but even it was Our mistake, the boat came back to pick us up! The Food was very good and tasty, and the personal very friendly. It is recommended to take this trip
It is very nice trip.
Brilliant Trip, The food and service was very good, Lovely Surprise to get a Bottle of Proseco for my Birthday , The atmosphere was great, we thoroughly enjoyed the trip despite the thunder and lightening , a great way to see this wonderful city . Would recommend and definitely do again :-
Beautiful canals with good food and wine!
This tour was amazing!
Great cruise. Food and service were excellent.