- 2.5-hour Amsterdam dinner cruise
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, enjoying drinks from the onboard bar
- Savor a sumptuous 4-course meal – freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Keep an eye out for top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Hermitage Museum
- Learn about the sights from the waiting staff on this Amsterdam canal dinner cruise
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is one of my favorite things to do in Amsterdam! The menu offers a vegetarian option and drinks are included, too. It's an excellent Amsterdam canal cruise for special occasions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
Sun set on the canalsPhoto by: Bonnie B
A Holland windmillPhoto by: Nicola D
United Kingdom, 06 2010
Cruise table setting was ...Photo by: Rosemary G
Un des ponts d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
Bibliothèque d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
Enjoying the companyPhoto by: SAB
Australia, 09 2014
Lovely buildingsPhoto by: Deborah W
Evening on the canalPhoto by: Deborah W
Big waterside hotel in ...Photo by: Deborah W
Canaux amsterdamPhoto by: Aude A
Amsterdam bridgePhoto by: Anthony B
USA, 07 2013
idemPhoto by: francois l
soiré anniversairePhoto by: francois l
Crusing at nightPhoto by: Carol A
A taste of Yorkshire an an ...Photo by: J L L
I want this salad now!Photo by: Jeannette S
oh yummy !Photo by: Jeannette S
hotel on waterPhoto by: alexwolf9
DSC00839Photo by: Mark V
DSC00824Photo by: Mark V
What You Can Expect
The route taken is dependent on water levels on the day, but typical attractions that may be seen include the Anne Frank House, Hermitage Museum, Amstel River and Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge). Listen out for details about famous sights from the onboard waiting staff, and hear fun facts and trivia about the city.
After 2.5 hours cruising around the canals, return to the start point and hop back onto dry land.
For a sample menu, please refer to the section below. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking! Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.
Sample Menu (from 19 March 2015):
- Selection of local appetizers
- Meat menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and paper-thin Serano ham
- Fish menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and grilled courgette
- Meat menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by fried veal fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted green asparagus
- Fish menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by gilt-head sea bream fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted carrots
- Vegetarian menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by roasted vegetable lasagne with rucola pesto and Parmesan cheese
- Homemade apple tarte tatin
Coffee or tea
Booked this trip after a friend mentioned she had done a similar cruise in Paris and it had been the highlight of her stay. I have to say this was our highlight of a very enjoyable weekend in Amsterdam to celebrate my birthday. Had a fabulous evening, everything from the weather to the service on the boat was perfect. Would highly recommend this cruise as the perfect way to see Amsterdam and you have food and drink thrown in what more could you want.
our party of 4 had a wonderful evening on this canal dinner cruise
the tour was well presented by the staff giving details of different buildings and areas as we passed by.
we did not expect much regarding the dinner but were so pleasantly surprised that the food and service were outstanding - we had the sea bream and it was cooked to perfection.
we loved this tour