- 2.5-hour Amsterdam dinner cruise
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, enjoying drinks from the onboard bar
- Savor a sumptuous 4-course meal – freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Keep an eye out for top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Hermitage Museum
- Learn about the sights from the waiting staff on this Amsterdam canal dinner cruise
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is one of my favorite things to do in Amsterdam! The menu offers a vegetarian option and drinks are included, too. It's an excellent Amsterdam canal cruise for special occasions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sun set on the canalsPhoto by: Bonnie B
- A Holland windmillPhoto by: Nicola D
United Kingdom, 06 2010
- abbey roadPhoto by: Gia
- Our 1 weekPhoto by: Gia
- Great night.Photo by: Jennifer E. S
- DSCN0571Photo by: TRUDY J P
- les archesPhoto by: Jean-Pierre L
- Cruise table setting was ...Photo by: Rosemary G
- Un des ponts d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Bibliothèque d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Enjoying the companyPhoto by: SAB
Australia, 09 2014
- Lovely buildingsPhoto by: Deborah W
- Evening on the canalPhoto by: Deborah W
- Big waterside hotel in ...Photo by: Deborah W
- Canaux amsterdamPhoto by: Aude A
- Amsterdam bridgePhoto by: Anthony B
USA, 07 2013
- idemPhoto by: francois l
- soiré anniversairePhoto by: francois l
- Crusing at nightPhoto by: Carol A
- A taste of Yorkshire an an ...Photo by: J L L
What You Can Expect
- Selection of local appetizers
- Meat menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and paper-thin Serano ham
- Fish menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and grilled courgette
- Meat menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by fried veal fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted green asparagus
- Fish menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by gilt-head sea bream fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted carrots
- Vegetarian menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by roasted vegetable lasagne with rucola pesto and Parmesan cheese
- Homemade apple tarte tatin
Coffee or tea
*Sample menu is subject to change. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking. Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.
I was there alone and with so much beauty to look at never felt lonely.
We have a great evening on the boat. The food was fantastic, how the chef managed to cook for 40 odd people in such a small space I have no idea! The service was great and we thoroughly enjoyed seeing Amsterdam by night. I would recomment this trip to anyone.
An amazing evening on board a clean and modern boat. The food was delicious with great service and ambience. We especially enjoyed seeing the light festival on our voyage.
Dinner on the boat was lovely. It was the first night of the Light Festival so the trip was extra special as the boat passed the various light installations. Although it was very busy we did not feel too crushed or rushed even though we did not have a window seat. The food is good and hot. The celeriac soup was very good. Should also be said that your glass is never empty which helps make for a chatty atmosphere. we got talking to a 2 very nice gentlemen from Gothenburg who made the dinner even more pleasant. We have been before and will do this again on our next visit.
It was probably the best part of my trip to Amsterdam, the food was really nice and the staff was lovely. Would recommend it to anyone visiting the city.
We really enjoyed this lovely dinner cruise. It was a rainy evening but the atmosphere on the cruise was wonderful. Our dining companions were amiable, the dinner was good and the wine poured freely. We would definitely recommend this,
A really very nice tour of the city from the canals and dinner was just great.
The food was excellent, it was so romantic, and the drinks didn't stop coming!