- 2.5-hour Amsterdam dinner cruise
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, enjoying drinks from the onboard bar
- Savor a sumptuous 4-course meal – freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Keep an eye out for top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Hermitage Museum
- Learn about the sights from the waiting staff on this Amsterdam canal dinner cruise
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is one of my favorite things to do in Amsterdam! The menu offers a vegetarian option and drinks are included, too. It's an excellent Amsterdam canal cruise for special occasions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sun set on the canalsPhoto by: Bonnie B
- A Holland windmillPhoto by: Nicola D
United Kingdom, 06 2010
- abbey roadPhoto by: Gia
- Our 1 weekPhoto by: Gia
- Great night.Photo by: Jennifer E. S
- DSCN0571Photo by: TRUDY J P
- les archesPhoto by: Jean-Pierre L
- Cruise table setting was ...Photo by: Rosemary G
- Un des ponts d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Bibliothèque d'AmsterdamPhoto by: Fadette M
- Enjoying the companyPhoto by: SAB
Australia, 09 2014
- Lovely buildingsPhoto by: Deborah W
- Evening on the canalPhoto by: Deborah W
- Big waterside hotel in ...Photo by: Deborah W
- Canaux amsterdamPhoto by: Aude A
- Amsterdam bridgePhoto by: Anthony B
USA, 07 2013
- idemPhoto by: francois l
- soiré anniversairePhoto by: francois l
- Crusing at nightPhoto by: Carol A
- A taste of Yorkshire an an ...Photo by: J L L
What You Can Expect
The route taken is dependent on water levels on the day, but typical attractions that may be seen include the Anne Frank House, Hermitage Museum, Amstel River and Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge). Listen out for details about famous sights from the onboard waiting staff, and hear fun facts and trivia about the city.
After 2.5 hours cruising around the canals, return to the start point and hop back onto dry land.
For a sample menu, please refer to the section below. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking! Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.
Sample Menu (from 19 March 2015):
- Selection of local appetizers
- Meat menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and paper-thin Serano ham
- Fish menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and grilled courgette
- Meat menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by fried veal fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted green asparagus
- Fish menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by gilt-head sea bream fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted carrots
- Vegetarian menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by roasted vegetable lasagne with rucola pesto and Parmesan cheese
- Homemade apple tarte tatin
Coffee or tea
The food was excellent, it was so romantic, and the drinks didn't stop coming!
I had an awesome experience !!! I would love to go again on this cruise. The people and staff were so friendly. Beautiful atmosphere.
My 3rd time on this cruise, a must every time we visit, just gets better!!
A wonderful experience. The food was good, free flowing wine and excellent service. It has a touch of luxury. A great evening not to be missed.
Fabulous night cruising the canals all lit up. Food and service were also great.
Wow. The chef outdid herself. The canals were so pretty. It was a little tight in the boat and I would've appreciated some light commentary. There was some but nothing too informative. Still a great way to enjoy the canals.
Was fun trip! come early so you will sit next to the window
tour was better than expected, food and service was 1st class
instructions to get to the boat was not as clear as could have been
overall great tour
Wonderful Evening! They graciously accommodated a party of 7. Food was exceptionally well prepared, presented and tasty. Added a special moment as it was a milestone birthday celebration as all of the guests on board sang Happy Birthday. Thanks to the captain, chief and fantastic server for such a great evening. Highly recommend. Great way to see Amsterdam at night! Thanks!!