- 1-hour sightseeing cruise along Amsterdam’s canals
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals of Amsterdam while taking in scenic sights
- Perfect introduction to Amsterdam for first-time visitors!
- Uncover the secrets of Amsterdam with pre-recorded commentary available in 19 languages
- See historical highlights such as Munt Tower, St Nicholas Church and the Skinny Bridge
- Enjoy plenty of great photos opportunities of the beautiful 17th- and 18th- century architecture
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're new to Amsterdam, this is the perfect way to get your feet wet in just one hour, with audio-commentary in 19 languages.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass top attractions including the National Monument, the Royal Palace, Munt Tower, St Nicholas Church, the Golden Bend and the Skinny Bridge. Enjoy ample time to capture photos of the city’s beautiful waterfront.
After this cruise, you’ll disembark with plenty of ideas of where in the vibrant Dutch capital you’d like to continue and explore further on your own.
Tour was the perfect amount of time. The audio guide in multiple languages was perfect as our tour had at least 6 different nationalities aboard.
We had a great canal trip. Our captain was so knowledgeable, my husband, myself and a friend basically got a personal commentary as we sat near the front and the balance of people were listening to headsets. it was a great cruise and a good way to see some of the sights.
Great! A unique way of seeing Amsterdam.
Excellent tour if you want to see the Dutch Countryside. Saw lots of windmills, tasted cheese and rode a boat. The town Volendam is so peaceful and quiet, I can live there. Our tour guide Edgar was friendly, approachable and very knowledgable. Highly recommend this tour.
Excellent. Looked at most of the inner city canal system with good commentary and excellent vessel.
Excellent way to see Amsterdam. Nice and relaxing especially in the sunshine. A trip that should not be missed.
It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine. Nice to have headphones to hear the commentary with headphones--better than with speakers. Would recommend it
Very accessible . Interesting and enjoyable cruise whatever the weather
Great way to see and learn about Amsterdam