- 1-hour sightseeing cruise along Amsterdam’s canals
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals of Amsterdam while taking in scenic sights
- Perfect introduction to Amsterdam for first-time visitors!
- Uncover the secrets of Amsterdam with pre-recorded commentary available in 19 languages
- See historical highlights such as Munt Tower, St Nicholas Church and the Skinny Bridge
- Enjoy plenty of great photos opportunities of the beautiful 17th- and 18th- century architecture
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're new to Amsterdam, this is the perfect way to get your feet wet in just one hour, with audio-commentary in 19 languages.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sit back, relax, and enjoy onboard audio commentary available in 19 languages. Learn interesting information about Amsterdam's highlights and uncover secrets behind each historical building.
You’ll have plenty of time to take some great photos of some of Amsterdam's iconic sites such as the Royal Palace, the National Monument, St Nicholas Church, Munt Tower, the famous Golden Bend, the Skinny Bridge and much more!
Great tour, includes headphones in your own language. The Boat goes to another area of Amsterdam not covered so much in the walking or bike tour, so i would include this as well. Very romantic, good fun.
Great if you have a short visit to Amsterdam.