- 1.5-hour evening Amsterdam canal cruise by Heineken-branded boat
- See the sun go down on Amsterdam while cruising around the waterways
- Sip on up to four bottles of refreshing Heineken beer while on board
- Watch out for top Amsterdam attractions like Bloemenmarkt, a floating flower market
- Enjoy waiter service and onboard music while gliding around town
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the perfect combination of two typical Dutch products: canals and beer! After a day of sightseeing there’s no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the comfort of a boat while sipping a cool locally brewed beer!
What You Can Expect
A brand at the forefront of Dutch brewing history, Heineken has been produced in the city since the mid-19th century. Now exported around the world, the beer remains one of Amsterdam’s biggest exports. As you relax on board, help yourself to up to four bottles of the city’s mighty beer. Sip on the crisp pale lager and admire the illuminated sights of Amsterdam as you cruise.
Following a counter-clockwise route around the city, your boat glides through canals such as Brouwersgracht and Herengracht and passes top city attractions such as the Bloemenmarkt – the city’s famous floating flower market and the Anne Frank House - one of Amsterdam’s most popular attractions.
After 1.5 hours of exploring the city’s iconic canals, your Heineken cruise finishes at the start point near Amsterdam Central Station.