- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise around Amsterdam harbor or IJ in Dutch
- Admire the stunning architecture, from historical warehouses to futuristic buildings
- Glide past Amsterdam Central Station, the glass Muziekgebouw concert hall and postmodern Java Island
- See the Eye Film Institute and impressive cruise ships at the cruise port
- Listen to informative commentary from the live guide
- Learn about the harbor's history as the base of the Dutch East India Company
- Enjoy drinks and snacks from the onboard bar (own expense)
What You Can Expect
Excellent way to see the city
OK tour around ... needs more sights for interest.
Disappointed, not what I expected......wish the description had been a little more detailed!!!!! We were not interested in the industrial area at all.