Book online and save up to 29% on the recommended retail price.
- 1.5-hour cruise around Amsterdam's historical harbor
- Read a booklet on board and learn about top Amsterdam attractions, such as the Bimhaus jazz venue
- Admire the architecture of Amsterdam Central Station from the water
- Pass Muziekgebouw, a modern glass music hall on the waterfront
- See the Golden Age warehouses of north Amsterdam
What You Can Expect
Admire the Neo-Renaissance architecture of Amsterdam Central Station, and see Muziekgebouw – a futuristic glass-fronted music hall on the IJ waterfront. Learn about the building’s large chamber music hall and of the Bimhaus – a much-loved jazz location – that's located just behind Muziekgebouw.
Notice how the old and new architecture of the city merge together as you glide past the Port of Amsterdam to the northern side of the city on the IJ waterfront. Cruise past Golden Age warehouses, docks and boatyards that were used by the Dutch East India Company during the country’s trade heyday, and marvel at the modern architecture of Java Island.
After 1.5 hours exploring the waters around the Amsterdam harbor, glide back to a central canal in Amsterdam and finish your cruise.