- 2-hour evening Amsterdam Red Light District cruise and walking tour
- Sip wine and nibble on a platter of Dutch cheeses and nuts while cruising
- Glide along Amsterdam’s canals, seeing the famous Red Light District come to life
- Explore on a walking tour, seeing the area’s iconic red-light windows plus Oude Kerk
- Learn about the Red Light District’s liberal culture from a guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A must-see for every visitor in Amsterdam is the Red Light District, which is not only Amsterdam's oldest part but also its most notorious!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your table has a bottle of both red and white wine on it plus orange juice and water, so pour yourself a glass of whatever you fancy to sip as you cruise. A platter of Dutch cheese and nuts is served shortly after you set off. Drift along the Herengracht, Amstel and Oudezijds canals before you hop off your boat at the Grand Hotel – this area’s luxury 5-star hotel.
From there, enjoy a 20-minute walking tour of the Red Light District, to learn about the neighborhood’s provocative attractions and traditional architecture. The area is best known for its window-front brothels, sexy shops and adult entertainment; however, you'll also see Oude Kerk to admire more than five centuries of architectural history.
After your walk step back on board your boat to continue your nighttime cruise. Pass Oosterdok, the city’s eastern docks, and then finish your cruise back at the start point.