- 2-hour evening Amsterdam Red Light District cruise and walking tour
- Sip wine and nibble on a platter of Dutch cheeses and nuts as you cruise
- Glide along Amsterdam’s canals, and see the famous Red Light District come to life
- See the area’s iconic red-light windows plus Oude Kerk and the Grand Hotel
- Learn about the Red Light District’s liberal culture from an onboard host
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A must-see for every visitor in Amsterdam is the Red Light District. The controversial area is also Amsterdam’s oldest district, so there are historical sights aplenty.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
This ended up being a candlelight canal and harbor cruise as we never did get off the boat to go see the Red Light District. However, my husband and I had a great time and would book this again if ever in Amsterdam. The larger groups were loaded first so they were in the back of the boat. Us and another couple got the two front booths all to ourselves so we could easily hear the captain and tour guide. They were both informative and funny and we learned a great deal about the history of the area. The meat/cheese/snack platter was quite nice and our wine glasses were never empty for very long. Seeing the sun set over the canals and the lights sparkle on the harbor was a highlight of our trip!