- Shore excursion to the Keukenhof Gardens from Amsterdam
- See the colorful springtime display of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths in bloom
- Scenic drive through the Dutch countryside passing vibrant tulip fields
- Seasonal flowering lasting only eight weeks!
- Choose between several departure times with three hours of free time at the gardens
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choose from three different departure times during the day with all tours lasting five hours with three hours free time in the gardens. There are several restaurants within the park or you're welcome to bring along a picnic lunch to enjoy at one of the many benches and picnic spots.
The Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields are open for a limited time each year; while the staff at Keukenhof Gardens works very hard to ensure the seven million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and other spring bulbs are in bloom during this eight-week period, the cycle of blooming flowers depends heavily on weather conditions. You are guaranteed to see a mixture of flowers in bloom from March to May, but April travel dates are recommended for the greatest chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Amsterdam. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.