- Shore excursion to the Keukenhof Gardens from Amsterdam
- See the colorful springtime display of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths in bloom
- Scenic drive through the Dutch countryside passing vibrant tulip fields
- Seasonal flowering lasting only eight weeks!
- Choose between two or seven hours of free time at the gardens
Recent Photos of this Tour
Choose from two different tour options, depending on how long you'd like to spend at Keukenhof Gardens:
- The half-day morning or afternoon tour lasts 5 hours, with 3 hours free time at the gardens
- The full-day tour lasts 10 hours, with 8 hours free time at the gardens
The Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields are open for a limited time each year; while the staff at Keukenhof Gardens works very hard to ensure the seven million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and other spring bulbs are in bloom during this eight-week period, the cycle of blooming flowers depends heavily on weather conditions. You are guaranteed to see a mixture of flowers in bloom from March to May, but April travel dates are recommended for the greatest chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Amsterdam. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.