Save over 12% when you book these popular tours together!
- Amsterdam sightseeing, Delft and The Hague combo tour
- See top Amsterdam attractions such as the Royal Palace, the Van Gogh Museum, the Red Light District and the Rijksmuseum
- Admire the city’s famous bridges, markets, traditional gabled houses and UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the countryside as you travel to Delft, The Hague and Madurodam aboard your comfortable coach
- Visit a famous Delftware maker, Delftse Pauw, and admire the beautiful blue-and-white pottery
- Take a guided tour of the The Hague
- Make the most of your time in the Netherlands and save when you buy these tours together
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll see lots and save lots on this combo tour, which packs the best of the Netherlands into one amazing day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tours and a reasonable cost
This tour was amazing!
A great tour although a bit rushed.
Mary-Anne was very knowledgable, so,it,made the trip enjoyable. Found a lot about the history of Amsterdam and saw a lot,of the countryside. Would recommend this,trip.
The city tour gives just enough info so you can decide what you really need to explore more closely. The tour of Delft was great. The Hauge was a very interesting place. Could have done without the stop at the diamond store though.
The morning tour allowed us to get our bearings around Amsterdam. For the afternoon tour we saw some of the countryside on the way to the Delft factory. The walking tour around The Hague at the end of the day allowed us to take in the history of this city.
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable - we loved this tour.
Sandra and Phil
The tour guide was excellent and the AMS tour great. Delft was wonderful - couldn't get into buildings in The Hague but trip was great.
The tours were great and the guide (same for both) was wonderful.
Unfortunately I didn't get what I ordered. The afternoon trip went to Volendam and Maaeken, not Delft and the Hague. I checked my eticket in the office and received a ticket for that tour. I handed it to the bus driver as the afternoon part of the tour was boarding. I don't know whether that's all they were doing that afternoon or whether they just didn't give me complete instructions, but it definitely was a different tour.
As I said, it was most enjoyable and I learned a lot.
This was an amazing trip to Amsterdam.The Hotel was in walking distance to the Museum district and to many nice restaurants.
$84.05 Save $10.22