Save over 12% when you book these popular tours together!
- Amsterdam sightseeing, Delft and The Hague combo tour
- See top Amsterdam attractions such as the Royal Palace, the Van Gogh Museum, the Red Light District and the Rijksmuseum
- Admire the city’s famous bridges, markets, traditional gabled houses and UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the countryside as you travel to Delft, The Hague and Madurodam aboard your comfortable coach
- Visit a famous Delftware maker, Delftse Pauw, and admire the beautiful blue-and-white pottery
- Take a guided tour of the The Hague
- Make the most of your time in the Netherlands and save when you buy these tours together
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll see lots and save lots on this combo tour, which packs the best of the Netherlands into one amazing day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The whole experience was great and enjoyed the afternoon also especially Madurodam. The Delft pottery was brilliant as well. The guide for the day was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the trip.
Saw a lot and learned a lot. Well paced but wish we had more time.
The guide, Marianne Goedhart, was exceptional. The tour of Amsterdam gave a great overview for the city, its history and attractions. The time spent at the diamond factory was a real treat! We thoroughly enjoyed the Delft factory with the craftsmen at work. The town square visit was a good opportunity for shopping and individual sightseeing. We were in The Hague just following the latest war crimes conviction. That really brought home the meaning of this city's significance in the world. The evening visit to the Madurodam had the added attraction all the little lights being on in the tiny houses. Would recommend this pair of tours to give a flavor of the area to help decide areas to visit on an extended time in the area. It was perfect for our two day stay.
Great tours and a reasonable cost
This tour was amazing!
A great tour although a bit rushed.
Mary-Anne was very knowledgable, so,it,made the trip enjoyable. Found a lot about the history of Amsterdam and saw a lot,of the countryside. Would recommend this,trip.
The city tour gives just enough info so you can decide what you really need to explore more closely. The tour of Delft was great. The Hauge was a very interesting place. Could have done without the stop at the diamond store though.
The morning tour allowed us to get our bearings around Amsterdam. For the afternoon tour we saw some of the countryside on the way to the Delft factory. The walking tour around The Hague at the end of the day allowed us to take in the history of this city.
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable - we loved this tour.
Sandra and Phil
$83.24 Save $10.12