Book this trip and save over 15% compared to booking the two tours separately!
- Amsterdam sightseeing, Delft and The Hague combo tour
- See top Amsterdam attractions such as the Royal Palace, the Van Gogh Museum, the Red Light District and the Rijksmuseum
- Admire the city’s famous bridges, markets, traditional gabled houses and UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the countryside as you travel to Delft, The Hague and Madurodam aboard your comfortable coach
- Visit a famous Delftware maker, Delftse Pauw, and admire the beautiful blue-and-white pottery
- Take a guided tour of the The Hague
- Make the most of your time in the Netherlands and save when you buy these tours together
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll see lots and save lots on this combo tour, which packs the best of the Netherlands into one amazing day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Discover the romantic city of Amsterdam in the comfort of your luxury, air-conditioned coach on a sightseeing tour that’s perfect for first-time visitors. Your knowledgeable guide will point out the city’s highlights including the Royal Palace, the Van Gogh Museum, St Nicholas Church, the Rijksmuseum, the Red Light District, the National Monument, the Skinny Bridge, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals and Albert Cuyp Market. You will also visit a windmill on the River Amstel and stop at a diamond factory, where you can see how gems are polished using traditional methods.
Following your guided tour of Amsterdam, enjoy free time to explore the city or just relax and have lunch (own expense) before embarking on your afternoon tour at 2:30pm.
Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip (Afternoon)
Aboard your luxury coach, leave Amsterdam behind and travel to the Dutch countryside. Your first stop will be the beautiful town of Delft, where you will visit a famous Delftware maker, Delftse Pauw. This world-renowned blue-and-white pottery became famous as a 17th-century duplicate of Chinese porcelain. Next, discover the beautiful architecture of the town’s numerous churches such as the Old Church, the Wallon Church and the Maria Van Jesse Church. From Delft, continue your journey to The Hague, the former capital of the Netherlands. Pass such famous sites as the Houses of Parliament, Peace Palace and the Binnenhof.
After your tour, head back to Amsterdam with your comfortable coach.
The tours were great and the guide (same for both) was wonderful.
Unfortunately I didn't get what I ordered. The afternoon trip went to Volendam and Maaeken, not Delft and the Hague. I checked my eticket in the office and received a ticket for that tour. I handed it to the bus driver as the afternoon part of the tour was boarding. I don't know whether that's all they were doing that afternoon or whether they just didn't give me complete instructions, but it definitely was a different tour.
As I said, it was most enjoyable and I learned a lot.
This was an amazing trip to Amsterdam.The Hotel was in walking distance to the Museum district and to many nice restaurants.