- Amsterdam sightseeing and Delft, The Hague and Madurodam combo tour
- See top Amsterdam attractions such as the Royal Palace, the Van Gogh Museum, the Red Light District and the Rijksmuseum
- Admire the city’s famous bridges, markets, traditional gabled houses and UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the countryside as you travel to Delft, The Hague and Madurodam aboard your comfortable coach
- Visit a famous Delftware maker, Delftse Pauw, and admire the beautiful blue-and-white pottery
- Take a guided tour of the famous miniature town of Madurodam
- Make the most of your time in the Netherlands and save 20% when you buy these tours together
Discover the romantic city of Amsterdam in the comfort of your luxury, air-conditioned coach on a sightseeing tour that’s perfect for first-time visitors. Your knowledgeable guide will point out the city’s highlights including the Royal Palace, the Van Gogh Museum, St Nicholas Church, the Rijksmuseum, the Red Light District, the National Monument, the Skinny Bridge, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals and Albert Cuyp Market. You will also visit a windmill on the River Amstel and stop at a diamond factory, where you can see how gems are polished using traditional methods.
Following your guided tour of Amsterdam, enjoy free time to explore the city or just relax and have lunch (own expense) before embarking on your afternoon tour at 2:30pm.
Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip (Afternoon)
Aboard your luxury coach, leave Amsterdam behind and travel to the Dutch countryside. Your first stop will be the beautiful town of Delft, where you will visit a famous Delftware maker, Delftse Pauw. This world-renowned blue-and-white pottery became famous as a 17th-century duplicate of Chinese porcelain. Next, discover the beautiful architecture of the town’s numerous churches such as the Old Church, the Wallon Church and the Maria Van Jesse Church. From Delft, continue your journey to The Hague, the former capital of the Netherlands. Pass such famous sites as the Houses of Parliament, Peace Palace and the Binnenhof.
The final highlight of your day will be a visit to the famous miniature town of Madurodam, known as ‘Holland in a Nutshell.’ The canal houses of Amsterdam, the Alkmaar cheese market and parts of the Delta Works are all replicated in minute detail on a 1:25 scale. Windmills turn, ships sail through the harbor, and trains travel across the city on the world's largest miniature railway.
After your tour, head back to Amsterdam with your comfortable coach.
Reviewed by pony, September 2012
We did not take this tour. We switched to the Windmills, Delft, the Hague and Madurodam Day trip. This was an outstanding day. The countryside is beautiful and seeing the cheese and wooden clog factory were interesting. The boat ride from Malken and Volendam were charming. There wasn't as much to see going to the Hague but the Madurodam is a highlight especially for young children. A jam packed tour and worth spending the entire day to see the countryside of the Netherlands. i
Reviewed by jo, August 2012
the trip was on time , did stick on to time everywhere , lady guide was excellent , I liked the afternoon trip as it was countryside , delft is a good place to visit , miniature world was fantastic , would recommend the trip