Save over 9% compared to booking each tour separately!
- Enjoy two best-selling Amsterdam experiences at one discounted price with this Amsterdam Super Saver
- Visit the Heineken Experience, where you’ll learn the history of Heineken and enjoy two included beers
- Take a 1.5-hour evening sightseeing cruise along Amsterdam's atmospheric canals
- See top Amsterdam sights like the Royal Palace and the Skinny Bridge
- Enjoy pizza, ice cream and unlimited beer and wine during your canal cruise
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
What a great combo! Spend the day touring the Heineken brewery, then board the canal cruise for pizza and unlimited beer (or other drinks). And if that's not decadent enough, there's Ben & Jerry's ice cream for dessert!
What You Can Expect
Located in one of the most impressive industrial heritage sites in Amsterdam, the Heineken Experience takes you through the history and traditions of Holland’s iconic beer. The original Heineken brewery from 1867 until 1988, the Heineken Experience today is more than a museum – it’s an interactive venue where you'll learn the extraordinary story behind this remarkable, world-famous brand. Two beers are included with entry.
You are free to visit the Heineken Experience whenever you want during the day – it opens at 11am and last entry is at 5:30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 6:30pm (Friday to Sunday). Make sure to give yourself any time you need between this attraction and your canal cruise, which begins at 7pm.
Amsterdam Canals Pizza Cruise (evening)
Relax on a comfortable, glass-enclosed boat as you travel along Amsterdam’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals, admiring beautiful city views and catching sight of top attractions like the Skinny Bridge, the National Monument, the Royal Palace and St Nicolaaskerk (St Nicholas Church).
Enjoy an appetizer, and then dig into piping hot pizza delivered to your boat straight from the ovens.Your pizza will be accompanied by unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks, as well as Ben and Jerry’s ice cream for dessert. As you eat, sit back and enjoy the views of the city’s illuminated canals and gabled houses.