Book this trip and save over 10% compared to booking the tours separately
- Full-day trip from Amsterdam to the Zaanse Schans windmills, Delft and The Hague
- Take pictures of the famous Zaanse Schans windmills and visit a local clog-maker
- Soak up the local color of the fishing villages of Marken and Volendam
- Admire the Netherlands' exquisite Delft pottery at the Royal Delft factory and museum
- Tour The Hague's historic landmarks and Parliament buildings
- Visit the Peace Palace, walk around the Binnenhof, and see where the Dutch royal family is headquartered
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an economical way to see as much as possible outside Amsterdam. My favorite part? The gorgeous Delft pottery!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Marken and Volendam villagesPhoto by: Nishant S
- The HaguePhoto by: Nathalie B
- Delft pottery visitPhoto by: Nathalie B
- Zaanse SchansPhoto by: Nathalie B
- Trip to Hollad 2010 101Photo by: Susan D
- Beautiful WindmillsPhoto by: Gwen R
USA, 08 2009
- markenPhoto by: NUR FARHANA J
- Zaanse SchansPhoto by: NUR FARHANA J
- Zaanse Schans villagePhoto by: Tony V
- CITY LIFE :-Photo by: Jacques D
- Cheese shopPhoto by: Jacques D
- Netherlands way of life to ...Photo by: Jacques D
- Welcome to the NetherlandsPhoto by: Jacques D
- Me and my wife at the millsPhoto by: deluca00
- How to make a clogPhoto by: Renee M
- A flavour of VolendamPhoto by: Indranil D
- A view from the top!Photo by: Pamela P
- Houses in VolendamPhoto by: Sara B
- WindmillsPhoto by: k_wq
Malaysia, 07 2014
- beautiful houses along the ...Photo by: Jie Qi L
What You Can Expect
Travel by coach from central Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans to see its famous massive windmills. Capture your share of windmill photos, see wooden houses and old-fashioned stores, and visit a maker of wooden clogs. Next, you'll drive to the quaint fishing villages of Marken and Volendam, where you can see locals wearing traditional Dutch clothes. To get from Volendam to Marken, take a 20-minute boat ride, with approximately 45 minutes at each stop (summer only). You’ll also stop at a cheese factory, where Dutch cheeses are still made in the traditional way.
Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip (Afternoon)
Right after your morning tour ends, continue sightseeing with your afternoon tour. Head to the picturesque town of Delft to visit a famous producers of Delft pottery, the Royal Delft — the last remaining factory of the 32 that were established in this city during the 17th century. Witness the production process of this iconic blue-and-white pottery during a demonstration, and browse the museum to see a collection of earthenware antiques. You'll also see a reproduction of Rembrandt'sThe Night Watch artwork made from Delft blue tiles.
the best trip and easy with my 3 y/o kid and 10 months baby...the schedule was punctual..
What a wonderful tour! Great tour guide, awesome scenery, fantastic variety of experiences.
Loved it!! Daniella was great and Stef our bus driver added a lot of fun!!! Great day. Would highly recommend!!
A lot packed in to one day. Guide was very good.
Outstanding experience. Fascinating information and beautiful areas. Our guide, Daniella, was energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and personable. Loved this day trip and highly recommend to others.
Great tour, loved the morning session a little bit more than the afternoon but only became it became a really long day
Great to see a working windmill making peanut oil. Plenty to see and guides were great.
Very picturesque trip but we need buses with toilets that we can use.
Excellent experience of older Holland
Loved it - seeing working windmills and how they harnessed the power of the wind
$96.88 Save $10.76