Book this trip and save over 13% compared to booking the tours separately
- Full-day trip from Amsterdam to the Zaanse Schans windmills, Delft and The Hague
- Take pictures of the famous Zaanse Schans windmills and visit a local clog-maker
- Soak up the local color of the fishing villages of Marken and Volendam
- Admire the Netherlands' exquisite Delft pottery at the Royal Delft factory and museum
- Tour The Hague's historic landmarks and Parliament buildings
- Visit the Peace Palace, walk around the Binnenhof, and see where the Dutch royal family is headquartered
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an economical way to see as much as possible outside Amsterdam. My favorite part? The gorgeous Delft pottery!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Marken and Volendam villagesPhoto by: Nishant S
- The HaguePhoto by: Nathalie B
- Delft pottery visitPhoto by: Nathalie B
- Zaanse SchansPhoto by: Nathalie B
- Trip to Hollad 2010 101Photo by: Susan D
- Beautiful WindmillsPhoto by: Gwen R
USA, 08 2009
- markenPhoto by: NUR FARHANA J
- Zaanse SchansPhoto by: NUR FARHANA J
- Zaanse Schans villagePhoto by: Tony V
- CITY LIFE :-Photo by: Jacques D
- Cheese shopPhoto by: Jacques D
- Netherlands way of life to ...Photo by: Jacques D
- Welcome to the NetherlandsPhoto by: Jacques D
- Me and my wife at the millsPhoto by: deluca00
- How to make a clogPhoto by: Renee M
- A flavour of VolendamPhoto by: Indranil D
- A view from the top!Photo by: Pamela P
- Houses in VolendamPhoto by: Sara B
- WindmillsPhoto by: k_wq
Malaysia, 07 2014
- beautiful houses along the ...Photo by: Jie Qi L
What You Can Expect
the tour was great, its worth it,
We loved this tour. My partner described it as the Netherlands in a day and we definitely covered a lot of ground. The windmills area was very atmospheric and seeing a windmill producing oil was interesting. I loved the visit to Delft and we had an excellent lunch in Volendam at the restaurant suggested by the guide. Highly recommended.
A fantastic way to get a taste of the real Netherlands. Fantastic, knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable coach. A great day jam-packed with wonderful experiences
The guide was fantastic and she made it lots of fun. Very good value for money.
the best trip and easy with my 3 y/o kid and 10 months baby...the schedule was punctual..
What a wonderful tour! Great tour guide, awesome scenery, fantastic variety of experiences.
Loved it!! Daniella was great and Stef our bus driver added a lot of fun!!! Great day. Would highly recommend!!
A lot packed in to one day. Guide was very good.
Outstanding experience. Fascinating information and beautiful areas. Our guide, Daniella, was energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and personable. Loved this day trip and highly recommend to others.
Great tour, loved the morning session a little bit more than the afternoon but only became it became a really long day
$114.21 Save $15.15