Book now and save up to 10% compared to booking the two tours separately!
- Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken plus Keukenhof Gardens full-day combo tour -- a great value!
- Discover the Dutch countryside on a scenic drive from Amsterdam
- See the windmills of Zaanse Schans and visit a clog maker
- Explore the traditional fishing towns of Marken and Volendam
- Admire Keukenhof Gardens’ vivid exhibit of tulips and daffodils
- Round-trip coach transport, 20-minute boat trip and cheese factory included
Recent Photos of this Tour
from marken to volendamPhoto by: RUDI HARTONO T
Enjoying the Windmills!Photo by: Joydeep Das
United Kingdom, 05 2013
tulips at KeukenhofPhoto by: Kathryn B
par la fenêtre du ...Photo by: Rodolphe G
The Windmills in the BackdropPhoto by: Sreeja P
Just a cross section of the ...Photo by: Sreeja P
What You Can Expect
From the Damrak in Amsterdam, just a 3-minute walk from Central Station, board your comfortable coach for a scenic drive to Zaanse Schans. Admire the Dutch countryside as you head out of the capital city, passing a picturesque landscape of wooden houses and windmills.
Next, enjoy a 20-minute boat ride to Volendam and Marken, renowned fishing villages where traditional wooden houses stand on stilts. You can purchase lunch in Volendam while you take in the lovely scene and admire the colorful Dutch dresses that some of the women still wear. Then, follow your guide to a local cheese factory for a demonstration and delicious tasting of cheese crafted in the traditional way.
Following your Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam tour, you'll have 30 minutes of free time in Amsterdam to relax and have lunch (own expense) before embarking on your afternoon Keukenhof Gardens tour at 2:30pm.
Back on board the coach, make the drive to Keukenhof Gardens, taking in the spectacular sight of Holland’s fields awash with colorful tulips, at their peak in spring. At the gardens, enjoy three hours of free time to explore more than 80 acres (32 hectares) of seasonal displays that include seven million tulips, daffodils and hyacinths.