Book and save 10% when traveling between June 1, and October 26, 2014!
- Walking tour of Amsterdam's highlights
- Explore the city center, the Red Light district, Jordaan and Dam Square
- See famous attractions including the Anne Frank House, Royal Palace and Rembrandt House Museum
- Sample typical Dutch snacks such as herring, and try a local gin
- Learn about Amsterdam’s fascinating history, culture and traditions from your guide
- Upgrade to include a 1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise — highly recommended!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was great. Our guide Steve was very knowledgeable . He made the tour very interesting and fun. He tried to get my daughter to eat the herring without much success. He answered questions and gave us great insight into the history of Amsterdam.
This tour was amazing!