- Keukenhof Gardens day trip from Amsterdam
- Skip the entrance line and enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the Keukenhof Gardens
- Enjoy a lunch amidst the beautiful garden landscape
- Follow your Keukenhof Gardens experience with a walking tour of Haarlem, the capital of North Holland
- Admire Haarlem’s Gothic architecture and classic Dutch streets
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour gives you an insider's view of the Keukenhof Gardens. Skip the line, take a guided tour, and meet a gardener who will answer all your questions. You also get to discover nearby Haarlem, a medieval gem. My highlight? The lunch in the tulip gardens!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
the gardens are beautiful. No Picnic Lunch however. They gave you 15Euro vouchers to use at any of the food places. That was OK though. Haarlem was a really nice town and great architecture. beautiful old church
This was such an awesome day. We met our guide in Amsterdam, got on the van and went to Haarlem. We toured this beautiful place for an hour. Too bad it was raining so hard! Got back on the van and traveled to meet up with a private grower of flowers. He talked to us about the flowers that grow in the area.
We then traveled to Keukenhof Gardens. We were on our own for four hours to discover this place. It was awesome! So many beautiful flowers to look at. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone!