- Keukenhof Gardens day trip from Amsterdam
- Skip the entrance line and enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the Keukenhof Gardens
- Enjoy a picnic lunch amidst the beautiful garden landscape
- Follow your Keukenhof Gardens experience with a walking tour of Haarlem, the capital of North Holland
- Admire Haarlem’s Gothic architecture and classic Dutch streets
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour gives you an insider's view of the Keukenhof Gardens. Skip the line, take a guided tour, and meet a gardener who will answer all your questions. You also get to discover nearby Haarlem, a medieval gem. My highlight? The picnic lunch in the tulip gardens!
What You Can Expect
A perfect day. The flowers were gorgeous. Our driver and guide were very kind, knowledgable, and professional.
We were fortunate to have taken this tour while the tulips were at their peak. The gardens were gorgeous! Tour guide was great. Didn't get the normal walking tour of Haarlem due to a fire in the center that caused some road blockages, but still a lovely town.
Very easy way to get out of Amsterdam and see the flower fields and Keukenhof gardens.