Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price on travel dates between July 10, 2014 and October 26, 2014
- Afternoon tour of Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam
- Visit the Royal Delft to admire and learn about the country's famous Delft pottery
- See The Hague’s highlights including the Binnenhof, the Dutch Parliament and Noordeinde Palace
- Discover the significance of the Peace Palace, which houses the International Court of Justice
- Learn about the sights from your multilingual guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
All you need is one afternoon to visit two of Holland's most iconic cities. A smart choice if you're short on time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very interesting tour! Very knowledgable guide and a great way to gain insight to and see a few true Netherlands landmarks.
Loved it! To say it was only a half day trip, we saw a lot! The tour guide was excellent. We loved both places. Would highly recommend!