Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price on travel dates between July 10, 2014 and October 26, 2014
- Afternoon tour of Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam
- Visit the Royal Delft to admire and learn about the country's famous Delft pottery
- See The Hague’s highlights including the Binnenhof, the Dutch Parliament and Noordeinde Palace
- Discover the significance of the Peace Palace, which houses the International Court of Justice
- Learn about the sights from your multilingual guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
All you need is one afternoon to visit two of Holland's most iconic cities. A smart choice if you're short on time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour guide/commentary was very informative, his english was very good, and easy to understand.
Very good tour. We had an extremely good guide who gave us every piece of information regarding The Netherlands whilst going to Delft and The Hague.