- Afternoon tour of Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam
- Visit the Royal Delft to admire and learn about the country's famous Delft pottery
- See The Hague’s highlights including the Binnenhof, the Dutch Parliament and Noordeinde Palace
- Discover the significance of the Peace Palace, which houses the International Court of Justice
- Learn about the sights from your multilingual guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
All you need is one afternoon to visit two of Holland's most iconic cities. A smart choice if you're short on time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The ride to Delft was lovely and the town of Delft was so charming. Our only complaint is that we were not given enough time to browse around the city. The choice was to browse or eat lunch, and we chose the latter because of the timing. The factory tour in Delft was terrific, but once again we needed more time to shop at the end.
The Hague tour was interesting and well worth the trip. The tour guide was knowledgeable and was eager to share the history and culture of his country. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed this introduction to the Netherlands.
Interesting Delft factory with informative commentary by the person from the factory. The tour guide provided interesting info during the coach ride about Netherlands. We get to wander around the city square in Delft. It rained very heavily while we were there so we just had a drink in one of the cafés. More shops here selling Delft ceramics. The walk in The Hague is not strenuous at all.