Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price on travel dates between July 10, 2014 and October 26, 2014
- Afternoon tour of Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam
- Visit the Royal Delft to admire and learn about the country's famous Delft pottery
- See The Hague’s highlights including the Binnenhof, the Dutch Parliament and Noordeinde Palace
- Discover the significance of the Peace Palace, which houses the International Court of Justice
- Learn about the sights from your multilingual guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
All you need is one afternoon to visit two of Holland's most iconic cities. A smart choice if you're short on time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Interesting Delft factory with informative commentary by the person from the factory. The tour guide provided interesting info during the coach ride about Netherlands. We get to wander around the city square in Delft. It rained very heavily while we were there so we just had a drink in one of the cafés. More shops here selling Delft ceramics. The walk in The Hague is not strenuous at all.
Very interesting tour! Very knowledgable guide and a great way to gain insight to and see a few true Netherlands landmarks.