- Full-day combo tour of Keukenhof Gardens and Amsterdam
- Pass tulip fields in bloom on a scenic drive through the Dutch countryside
- Stroll at leisure through the flowering gardens during your free time
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour sightseeing tour of Amsterdam
- See the city’s top attractions like the Royal Palace, Albert Cuyp Market and Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge)
- Learn about gem polishing methods on a visit to a diamond factory
- Take a 1-hour canal tour to Amsterdam's Old Harbour
Reviewed by pradeepgn, May 2013
This is a must-do tour if you have a short time in Amsterdam. Keukenhof is just amazing and too beautiful to describe in words. Amsterdam city tour gives you a good perspective of the city overall covering major neighbourhoods.
Depending on the crowd, the tour operator may do Keukenhof in the morning followed by city tour, or vice versa. Our tour back from Keukenhof came back late in the evening and hence we did the canal cruise the following day. Be sure to check with operator if canal cruise can be done on the next day.
Reviewed by EAN KEONG L, April 2012
This tour is a MUST if you are in Amsterdam in April/May. Excellent flower festival.Good to book this tour, save you queing up for tickets, and cheaper booking 3 tours at once. Excellent deal and arrangements.Lindberg Tour is excellent tour company with good experience and knowledgeable tour guides who speaks multi-language.