- 2-hour private Amsterdam canal cruise
- Ride along Amsterdam’s picturesque canals aboard a small private boat
- View famous waterfront sights including the Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House and the Skinny Bridge
- Customize the route to your interests and see the sights that interest you most
- Enjoy commentary from the skipper while savoring snacks and drinks on board
- Choose an afternoon or evening sightseeing cruise
What You Can Expect
Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities, without having to jostle around people, as you cruise past the beautiful gabled houses and traditional Dutch houseboats that line the canal banks.
Pass by the Anne Frank House, Skinny Bridge and the Amstel River, as well as any other attractions that may interest you, including St Nicholas Church, Royal Palace (Koninklijk Paleis), the Mint Tower (Munttoren), National Monument, the Golden Bend, Albert Cuyp Market and the old city gates.
During your cruise, savor snacks with wine, beer or soda. From the opposite end of the boat — ensuring your privacy — your skipper provides commentary about Amsterdam’s history, architecture and the main attractions you pass by.
After an hour on the water, simply let your skipper know where you would like to be dropped off in the city center. This private tour is available in the afternoon and evening.
This tour was amazing!
Tor Karsten H Norway
This trip was absolute fantastic. Verry nice and helpfull Captain. He was a verry well known Guide in Canals atea, explained verry well about all our questeions. The boat was was also verry nice. Amstel
We were only 6 persons on this trip, it is absolute recomended to have a private canal sightseeing trip
A fantastic way to see Amsterdam on Del Amstel and the six in our party recommend this tour.
Our guide and captain, Hans, took us where we wished to go and spent time in areas that interested us.
Hans also suggested some interesting canals.
The drinks and nibblies were included and made the tour extra special.
Hans' commentary and knowledge was excellent. Well worth it.