- 6.25-hour Keukenhof Gardens tour from Amsterdam
- Travel through the Dutch countryside and stop to take photos of the flower fields
- Visit a tulip farm for an informative walking tour
- Enjoy three hours to wander the Keukenhof Gardens at your leisure with your skip-the-line ticket and provided map
- Learn all about the incredible tulip gardens from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Tulip farm is worth visiting. Beautiful fields and perfect photos. But take a jacket in the spring season, rather windy there. Highly recommended
Excellent ! Enjoyed the stop at the bulb farm. Wonderful experience !
Bulb farm was interesting. We didn't realize the labor intensive job involved to bring us these beautiful flowers. No words could fully express the incredible Keukenhof gardens. It's a must see.
Well organised and informative day trip, highly recommended
This was an excellent day out. The farm visit was very interesting and added to the day. We wouldn't have minded a little longer in the Keukenhof. I think if we ever go again we might take a picnic. We spent too long queuing for our lunch. The organisation of the visit was however excellent.
This was a truly delightful tour. The flowers are amazing. A must-see.
nice and beautiful, tour was as described and we really enjoyed it.
We loved the gardens. The tulips were amazing.
Have previously had a tour of Keukenhof Gardens combined with a trip to Harlaam but this was MUCH better. The trip to the Tulip Farm was really interesting and made the trip for us. Keukenhof was wonderful as ever and really is a Must Se trip when visiting Amsterdam. Prices for very ordinary food though are extremely high and I would recommend taking packed lunch!