- 6.25-hour Keukenhof Gardens tour from Amsterdam
- Travel through the Dutch countryside and stop to take photos of the flower fields
- Visit a tulip farm for an informative walking tour
- Enjoy three hours to wander the Keukenhof Gardens at your leisure with your skip-the-line ticket and provided map
- Learn all about the incredible tulip gardens from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Gardens are amazing and beautiful. so much to see, free time time was brilliant to just wander around at your own leisure. several places to grab a drink or food. tulip farm was informative, although I was late in season (early May) so no tulips left, due to an early spring.
My #1 main reason for visiting Holland this past May was to see the tulips in bloom and the trip to the Keukenhof Gardens was a bonus - A MUST SEE. Be sure to wear comfy shoes and a fully charged camera battery. You will take 100's of photos.