- Skip-the-line ticket to the Van Gogh Museum and 24- or 48-hour hop-on hop-off Canal Bus Pass
- Explore the largest collection of Vincent Van Gogh paintings in the world at the Van Gogh Museum
- See top Amsterdam attractions such as the Rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank House on the Canal Bus
- Hop on and off the Canal Bus as often as you like at any of the stops
- Onboard recorded commentary available in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Italian
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You can skip long lines at the must-see Van Gogh Museum with pre-booked tickets. And the Canal Bus pass makes seeing the rest of Amsterdam's attractions a breeze.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Peaceful cruise on the canalsPhoto by: Laurinda L
- AmsterdamPhoto by: hugo f c
- eau et veloPhoto by: pierre g
- Hop on, hop off boat tourPhoto by: Cristiana C
- Van Gogh Museum, AmsterdamPhoto by: Cristiana C
- DSCN3412Photo by: Eujin C
- Amsterdam Central StationPhoto by: Eujin C
- Canal of Amsterdam.Photo by: Eujin C
- IamsterdamPhoto by: Linda O
- A scenic viewPhoto by: Neil R
United Kingdom, 09 2012
- DSC02455Photo by: Sue Ski
- DSC02484Photo by: Sue Ski
- IMG_2356Photo by: anagodinho
Portugal, 09 2011
- Mikes camera 036Photo by: Susan D
- Mikes camera 036Photo by: Susan D
What You Can Expect
This pass also gives you skip-the-line privileges at the must-see Van Gogh Museum, housing the largest collection of paintings by Vincent Van Gogh. Admire famous works like The Bedroom, Sunflowers and several self-portraits, and track the artist’s creative development and compare his paintings to works by his 19th-century contemporaries.
Please click on "view additional info" for the canal bus map and departure times.
I did this in January, so there were no lines...which I understand to be completely different in the summer, making the presale tickets even more valuable. This is a quick and easy tour of the city. I knew nothing about Van Gogh and learned a lot get the audio tour. I also went to the Rijks museum again, get the audio tour. Then I took the 90 minute canal tour which gave a nice flavor of the city while I slowly worked through my jet lag.
great trip, wish we had more time to spend before the boat sailed
It was great! We loved the Canal Bus Tour. It was so easy to stay at each stop and find a Canal Bus soon to go to the next stop. The Boat Guides were nice and very informative
Excellent tour. Compact and great overview. uide was amazing and very knowledgable. Would highly recommend it.
The tour went exceptionally well from the check in and the boats and drivers.Having the prepaid Van Gogh museum voucher/ticket was most helpful. I went on both the green and orange lines and enjoyed every minute.
Van Gogh museum very interesting. Keep in mind skip the line just means skip the ticket line for ticket purchase. You still have to wait in the fairly long line to get in about 35 minutes for us_.
Canal bus is ok, but fairly minimal narration. Our hotel proprieter said the blue boats were better for a canal tour.
Wonderful river tour and skipping the long lines to the VG museum was really worth it.
Van Gogh Museum is a very beautiful museum, created with loving heart and pride of Vincent Van Gogh as a brilliant artist and honest, devoted to his brother Theo and his wife person- do not miss it if you have time in Amsterdam!
Canal bus was the best option to get acquainted with Amsterdam in one day!
Hop On/Off Pass was the best investment for your trip
This was awesome. We were told it would have been a 3 hour wait in line if we had not bought skip the line tickets