- Amsterdam museum tour and canal cruise
- Gain skip-the-line entry to both the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum for guided tours
- Admire the largest collection of Van Gogh’s artwork in the world
- See thousands of celebrated Dutch artworks at the Rijksmuseum
- Take a boat cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy a light lunch on board as you pass typical Dutch bridges and gabled houses
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide was (or is) a teacher and her descriptions and organization allowed us to see the highlights and recognize the importance of some lesser familiar works. She was placed in the awkward position of conducting the tour in Spanish and English which she did quite skillfully. (I understood another Spanish speaking guide was unexpectedly unavailable.) I did not let the dual language tour upset me and took a little extra time to see the art we would have passed by quickly in a single language tour.
The tour guide was excellent. She was very thoughtful and had a great style as she discussed all of the art and history surrounding Van Gogh and the Rijksmuseum. It is a MUST day when in Amsterdam, a high light of our short trip to Amsterdam.