- Amsterdam museum tour and canal cruise
- Gain skip-the-line entry to both the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum for guided tours
- Admire the largest collection of Van Gogh’s artwork in the world
- See thousands of celebrated Dutch artworks at the Rijksmuseum
- Take a boat cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy a light lunch on board as you pass typical Dutch bridges and gabled houses
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The highlight of our 3 day visit to Amsterdam. We booked the 21 Dec tour which happened to be a Sunday. The tour guide was very knowledgable about art and the artists in general. The vivid description of the artists' background and their every day lives helped to put colour and perspective while we strolled along the two museums. Managed to view most of the renowned paintings and the cruise and lunch were a welcome break. The guide was very helpful and always glad to answer our questions..she even allowed extra time to explain other interesting items on show.
Great museums and tours. Perfect on a cold rainey day!