- Amsterdam museum tour and canal cruise
- Gain skip-the-line entry to both the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum for guided tours
- Admire the largest collection of Van Gogh’s artwork in the world
- Enjoy lunch at the Van Gogh Museum
- See thousands of celebrated Dutch artworks at the Rijksmuseum
- Take a boat cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- RijkmuseumPhoto by: gschw1226
- Exposition Porcelaine de ...Photo by: Schaffhauser M
- Empty Tulip fieldsPhoto by: Debbie N
- Beheaded TulipsPhoto by: Debbie N
- RijksmuseumPhoto by: kxxlewis
- Still Life RijksmuseumPhoto by: James W
- Strings in RijksmuseumPhoto by: James W
- Amsterdam Canal CruisePhoto by: James W
What You Can Expect
Inside, an art historian–guide takes your group, limited to 20 people, to select paintings by Van Gogh and provides fascinating background on the artist’s life. You’ll see the work of those who inspired Van Gogh throughout various displays of art by other 19th-century painters. After the tour, enjoy free time to explore more of the museum that houses the world’s largest collection of works by Van Gogh, with more than 200 paintings as well as numerous drawings and letters. Lunch will be at the Van Gogh Museum once you have had time to explore.
Then, appreciate Amsterdam's outdoor beauty with a 75 minute boat tour along the city's UNESCO-listed canals. Enjoy the view as you drift past picturesque canal houses, bridges, classic Dutch gables, churches, towers and other waterfront delights.
Disembark and continue to the Rijksmuseum, a Dutch national museum dedicated to the arts and history of the Netherlands. Enjoy skip-the-line privileges and head straight inside the recently renovated museum, with an collection of one million items, with 8,000 on display in 80 galleries. Admire and learn about masterpieces such as Vermeer’s Milkmaid and Rembrandt’s Night Watch.
Your final stop is at Coster Diamonds, one of the oldest diamond polishing factories still operating today and where the guided portion of the tour ends. Your guide gives you an entrance ticket to the Diamond Museum, which you will explore independently.
Excellent guide., Tour was a great way to do a lot in one day.
Our guide was excellent. It was a good overview of the museums.
Excellent tour. Our guide Pieter was fabulous. He added a personal touch whilst conducting the tour in Spanish and English.
A truly wonderful experience. The guide was outstanding. She made what could have been a complicated and confusing tour due to so much to show a simple and exciting program
Having a museum guide helped to get us in the back door and helped to filter the overwhelming information a museum offers to a digestible amount. The canal tour was very relaxing, informative and enjoyable.
This is a perfect tour. The canal ride is a good break from the museums and the lunch at the Van Gough Museum was wonderful. This is a must tour!
Knowledgeable guide, 2 wonderful museums and a realaxing canal cruise. A great way to spend a day.
Excellent tour. Very educational. Our guide was very knowledgable and I highly recommend this company.
Had good time lots of information from Pieter, a great guide. Worth the money. Full day from 9:30 to 4PM
Excellent tour. Guide very courteous and knowledgeable.