- Amsterdam museum tour and canal cruise
- Gain skip-the-line entry to both the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum for guided tours
- Admire the largest collection of Van Gogh’s artwork in the world
- See thousands of celebrated Dutch artworks at the Rijksmuseum
- Take a boat cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy a light lunch on board as you pass typical Dutch bridges and gabled houses
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This is an excellent way to see two museums in one day. Our tour guide had a microphone, and we had radio ear pieces. She was extremely knowledgeable about both Van Gogh and the artists housed in the Rijksmuseum. The lunch cruise was a valuable break between museums. I had the wonderful fortune of learning so much more about Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Vermeer, etc than I have ever learned on one tour.
Bravo...this is a real winner. Our guide's name was Evelyn. After the Rijksmuseum, we stopped in the lovely café for a cheese plate and a few glasses of wine. The perfect day. RDP
Excellent guide. Personable, knowledgeable. Was very good time allotment for each segment and the box lunch on the canal tour was quite tasty and sufficient.