- Amsterdam museum tour and canal cruise
- Gain skip-the-line entry to both the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum for guided tours
- Admire the largest collection of Van Gogh’s artwork in the world
- See thousands of celebrated Dutch artworks at the Rijksmuseum
- Take a boat cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy a light lunch on board as you pass typical Dutch bridges and gabled houses
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- RijkmuseumPhoto by: gschw1226
- Exposition Porcelaine de ...Photo by: Schaffhauser M
- Empty Tulip fieldsPhoto by: Debbie N
- Beheaded TulipsPhoto by: Debbie N
- RijksmuseumPhoto by: kxxlewis
- Still Life RijksmuseumPhoto by: James W
- Strings in RijksmuseumPhoto by: James W
- Amsterdam Canal CruisePhoto by: James W
What You Can Expect
Excellent experience...took two more tours as a result.
Tour left on time, guide was informative, charming, organized. We did exactly as described....Van Gogh Museum no lines for us, canal tour, pleasant lunch, then Rijksmuseum. Schedule was reasonable and we kept to it. Highlights of museums seen and decribed.
Tour was exactly what we would have hoped for from all aspects.
Great surprise!!! Would definetely recommend.
Being able to experience both of these museums plus a canal tour in such an efficient way was most enjoyable. We had an excellent guide who shared her knowledge of art and the city with us.
Great tour guide and tons of info that you would never get otherwise.
Excellent guide Very interesting tour
It was wonderful. Our tourist guide was so knowledgeable. She made us see the maximum in the little time we had in Amsterdam.
We had an excellent guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about both museums. The canal cruise was very enjoyable as well.
Absolutely wonderful! Our guide was Steven who was very knowledgeable about art, the city, and the painters' lives. He had lots of interesting and little known facts to share. The lunch on the canal boat was really a nice treat as well certainly not small like some reviewers said. The small group and not waiting in the long lines made it perfect for people like us who only had a day to visit these sites. As a side note, our Viking River cruise host wrote down your company's address because she had not heard of you and was impressed with the tour too. I told her I always book tours with you when I go places. The last time was when I went to New Orleans and had exceptional tours there as well. Your local guides are always top notch and your prices more than fair for the quality of the tours. Will definitely use you again!
We had a wonderful experience on our day long tour with Viator! Our guide, Steven, was exceptional. He was informative, fun and a pleasure to spend a day with. He knew his facts and the history and he was very easy to understand. His English was great! We would recommend Viator again!
I was amazed how much we saw in one day. We could never have done it on our own, yet it wasn't rushed, . Tina was a fantastic guide- enthusiastic, knowledgeable and entertaining. .
Our guide was great!!! He really knew the history of Amsterdam and all of the museums and the contents. The price for the experience was a little bit pricey, but overall it was worth it to skip the line and literally save hours on line.