- Amsterdam museum tour and canal cruise
- Gain skip-the-line entry to both the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum for guided tours
- Admire the largest collection of Van Gogh’s artwork in the world
- See thousands of celebrated Dutch artworks at the Rijksmuseum
- Take a boat cruise along Amsterdam's picturesque UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals
- Enjoy a light lunch on board as you pass typical Dutch bridges and gabled houses
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We absolutely loved everything about this tour! Especially our guide, tall pretty blonde...first initial T? Rats can't recall, but she was amazing...so knowledgeable with a fabulous sense of humor. The skip the line feature was terrific as was the lunch cruise through the canals. I only wish we were in Amsterdam longer, I would tour with Viatour all the time and can't wait to go abroad again and load up!
Extremely pleased with our group of nine people! Very nice group and perfectly small!
Thank you for a fantastic day in Amsterdam.
I like to take a local guide and again we were right! She was amazing: in Van Gogh Museum she guided us trough all most important paintings, she gave us perfect overview regarding his work and his life. In Rijksmuseum again we saw in short time the most important and powerful things with very professional and funny guide!