Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see everything with personalized attention from your guide.
- 3.5-hour evening Amsterdam beer tour led by an expert local guide
- Learn about the history of the Dutch brewing industry while exploring Amsterdam
- Enjoy a typical Dutch bar snack and sample three different beers, recommended by your guide
- Visit a brewery in Amsterdam's Red Light District with your guide
- Choose from a selection of more than 200 beers in a legendary local beer hall
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
As you walk along Amsterdam’s pretty cobbled streets, passing canals and scenic gabled houses, visit a succession of different bars – a collection of much-loved locals’ favorites – and sample three quality Dutch beers as well as a typical bar snack. Hear how American and German influences have shaped the country’s brewing industry, and visit an intriguing little place where Amsterdam 16th-century nuns once made their own brews.
Detour away from the pretty back streets and wander through Amsterdam’s bold and brash Red Light District, passing fluorescent signs lighting up the windows where pouting girls flaunt their trade. Escape the neighborhood’s crowds and head to a small brewery located in the heart of the district to sample a range of their beers in an atmospheric tasting room.
Walk back toward the center of Amsterdam and finish your beer tour in a legendary local beer hall where more than 200 different varieties of beer are on offer! Sip on a pale lager, gulp down bitter ale or sample strong triple malt to end your tour on a high note. You tour ends here, so you’re ideally placed to continue your enjoying Amsterdam’s best beer if you wish!
How could we not enjoy this walking beer tasting tour! It was just us and the guide who was knowledgeable, friendly, and cordial. We had a great time and learned a lot about beer and the history of Amsterdam. Would definitely recommend this tour to beer lovers.
This was a great beer tour, i would recommend it to anyone who want to visit some of the bar of Amsterdam.