- Entry to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Bypass the normal entrance lines and explore at your leisure
- See the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh paintings, plus his drawings and letters
- Admire his Sunflowers and learn about his troubled life
- See works by Van Gogh’s contemporaries including Gaugin and Monet
- Upgrade for a multimedia guide with audio commentary, images and video
What You Can Expect
Visit the permanent collection to view more than 200 of his works, including his serene landscapes, beautiful still lifes and compelling drawings and letters. Seen together, they cast a fresh and moving light on his extraordinary life. As you stroll around, don’t miss the legendary Sunflowers and his haunting self-portraits.
The museum also showcases works by Van Gogh’s contemporaries — including Gaugin and Monet — that put his paintings into a wider context. Be sure to make time to also check out the seasonal exhibitions the museum offers.
Multimedia Guide Upgrade:
Add another dimension to your Van Gogh Museum visit when you upgrade to receive a multimedia guide. This guide includes informative audio commentary, images and video to provide a fascinating background to the displays and enrich your experience. Audio guides are available for children (ages 6–12).
It was a brilliant idea to book in advance, as it saves having to queue. The museum is fantastic and a must to visit whilst in Amsterdam.
As a family of 5 we enjoyed the Van Gogh museum very much. It is definitely the best to get to the museum before 10am, the queues for tickets get very long after that and the museum fill up quickly. It is definitely a must see in Amsterdam. Book your tickets long in advance.