Please note: Admission to SeaWorld San Diego is not included, this is a transportation only option.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return from your Anaheim or Buena Park hotel
- Travel in luxury aboard an air-conditioned motor coach, equipped with a professional driver-guide, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
- See Shamu the killer whale, bottle-nosed dolphins, sharks, otters, turtles and more!
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the California Coastline on an approximate 90-mile (145-km) ride to SeaWorld
- Spend approximately 7-hours at your leisure, enjoying the delights of the theme park.
What You Can Expect
- Forbidden Reef: Touch and feed California bat rays and get face-to-face with moray eels.
- Manatee Rescue: Manatee Rescue is one of only 3 US locations outside Florida displaying the endangered Florida manatee.
- Penguin Encounter: Chill out with nearly 350 Antarctic penguins at the Penguin Encounter, a snow-filled habitat where penguins swim and waddle in 25°F (-4°C) temperatures.
- Shark Encounter: This attraction features a 57-foot (17.4 meter), walk through acrylic tube running the length of the sharks' habitat.
- Journey to Atlantis: Travel through uncharted waters where mysterious mists and unpredictable drops lurk around every turn!
- Shipwreck Rapids: Spin and splash through river rapids, plunge through an underground cavern and dodge dripping cargo nets as you swirl around a tropical island.
- Wild Arctic: Board a simulated jet helicopter for an unforgettable motion-based "flight" to a remote research station called Base Station Wild Arctic.