Book by February 28, 2015 for travel through December 31, 2015 and save 26% compared to the local supplier's price!
Please note: Admission to SeaWorld San Diego is not included; this is a transportation-only option.
- Round-trip transport to SeaWorld San Diego aboard a luxury coach
- Skip the hassle of driving and parking and enjoy a scenic drive down the California coast
- Spend approximately 7 hours at your leisure enjoying the delights of the theme park
- See killer whales, bottlenose dolphins, sharks, otters, turtles and more!
- Option to include transport to Universal Studios Hollywood, LEGOLAND® California or the San Diego Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Anaheim hotel
What You Can Expect
Some SeaWorld San Diego attractions include:
- Forbidden Reef: Touch and feed California bat rays and come face-to-face with moray eels.
- Manatee Rescue: Manatee Rescue is one of only three US locations outside Florida displaying the endangered Florida manatee.
- Penguin Encounter: Chill out with nearly 350 Antarctic penguins at the Penguin Encounter, a snow-filled habitat where penguins swim and waddle in 25°F (-4°C) temperatures.
- Shark Encounter: This attraction features a 57-foot (17.5 meter) walk through an acrylic tube running the length of the sharks' habitat.
- Journey to Atlantis: Travel through uncharted waters where mysterious mists and unpredictable drops lurk around every turn!
- Shipwreck Rapids: Spin and splash through river rapids, plunge through an underground cavern, and dodge dripping cargo nets as you swirl around a tropical island.
- Wild Arctic: Board a simulated jet helicopter for an unforgettable motion-based 'flight' to a remote research station called Base Station Wild Arctic.