Please note: Admission to SeaWorld San Diego is not included; this is a transportation-only option.
- Round-trip transport to SeaWorld San Diego aboard a luxury coach
- Skip the hassle of driving and parking and enjoy a scenic drive down the California coast
- Spend approximately 7 hours at your leisure enjoying the delights of the theme park
- See killer whales, bottlenose dolphins, sharks, otters, turtles and more!
- Option to include transport to Universal Studios Hollywood, LEGOLAND® California or the San Diego Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Anaheim hotel
What You Can Expect
Some SeaWorld San Diego attractions include:
- Forbidden Reef: Touch and feed California bat rays and come face-to-face with moray eels.
- Manatee Rescue: Manatee Rescue is one of only three US locations outside Florida displaying the endangered Florida manatee.
- Penguin Encounter: Chill out with nearly 350 Antarctic penguins at the Penguin Encounter, a snow-filled habitat where penguins swim and waddle in 25°F (-4°C) temperatures.
- Shark Encounter: This attraction features a 57-foot (17.5 meter) walk through an acrylic tube running the length of the sharks' habitat.
- Journey to Atlantis: Travel through uncharted waters where mysterious mists and unpredictable drops lurk around every turn!
- Shipwreck Rapids: Spin and splash through river rapids, plunge through an underground cavern, and dodge dripping cargo nets as you swirl around a tropical island.
- Wild Arctic: Board a simulated jet helicopter for an unforgettable motion-based 'flight' to a remote research station called Base Station Wild Arctic.
Had a wonderful time at Seaworld and definately was the best thing to go by bus instead of driving there from Anaheim.
Great trip and affordable price. Highly recommended. I will book the same bus again when we visit SeaWorld again.
Very nice and comfortable bus ride. Driver was very pleasant. Departed on time and picked us up on time. Planning another trip very soon.
The transport service was efficient and on-time.
Easy way to get to and from seaWorld, we were there just on opening and the bus left just as the park was closing, so we didn't feel like we missed anything!!
Teresa our driver was very Informative and made our journey to seaworld very interesting.
Seaworld is one of the best parks you can visit.
Quick and safe ride
Very happy with bus on this tour. Both on time for pickup good communication and ahead of time getting back to LA from San Diego and from Universal Much much easier than hiring own transport. Had 2 park pass so as also went to universal it was way easier than battling traffic. Economical option and made using all 5 days of our City Pass theme park tickets a viable option cost wise. Buses were more on time than the shuttles and as the stop was across the road from our Hotel very easy to get to.
The bus was prompt and had to transfer buses at the terminal. The transfer was quick and not painful at all. The driver Teresa gave us a good talk on all the different sights we came across. The bus was waiting for us at the end of the day and dropped us off at the hotel.
Long bumpy trip but we enjoyed SeaWorld. Driver could have talked more tourist guide pointing out different things I guess we were spoiled by our Universal Studios driver. He talked just enough to keep you interested in the surroundings.