Book by February 28, 2015 for travel through December 31, 2015 and save 26% compared to the local supplier's price!
Please note: Admission to SeaWorld San Diego is not included; this is a transportation-only option.
- Round-trip transport to SeaWorld San Diego aboard a luxury coach
- Skip the hassle of driving and parking and enjoy a scenic drive down the California coast
- Spend approximately 7 hours at your leisure enjoying the delights of the theme park
- See killer whales, bottlenose dolphins, sharks, otters, turtles and more!
- Option to include transport to Universal Studios Hollywood, LEGOLAND® California or the San Diego Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Anaheim hotel
What You Can Expect
Some SeaWorld San Diego attractions include:
- Forbidden Reef: Touch and feed California bat rays and come face-to-face with moray eels.
- Manatee Rescue: Manatee Rescue is one of only three US locations outside Florida displaying the endangered Florida manatee.
- Penguin Encounter: Chill out with nearly 350 Antarctic penguins at the Penguin Encounter, a snow-filled habitat where penguins swim and waddle in 25°F (-4°C) temperatures.
- Shark Encounter: This attraction features a 57-foot (17.5 meter) walk through an acrylic tube running the length of the sharks' habitat.
- Journey to Atlantis: Travel through uncharted waters where mysterious mists and unpredictable drops lurk around every turn!
- Shipwreck Rapids: Spin and splash through river rapids, plunge through an underground cavern, and dodge dripping cargo nets as you swirl around a tropical island.
- Wild Arctic: Board a simulated jet helicopter for an unforgettable motion-based 'flight' to a remote research station called Base Station Wild Arctic.
Easy way to get to and from seaWorld, we were there just on opening and the bus left just as the park was closing, so we didn't feel like we missed anything!!
Teresa our driver was very Informative and made our journey to seaworld very interesting.
Seaworld is one of the best parks you can visit.