Please note: Admission to SeaWorld San Diego is not included; this is a transportation-only option.
- Round-trip transport to SeaWorld San Diego aboard a luxury coach
- Skip the hassle of driving and parking and enjoy a scenic drive down the California coast
- Spend approximately 7 hours at your leisure enjoying the delights of the theme park
- See killer whales, bottlenose dolphins, sharks, otters, turtles and more!
- Option to include transport to Universal Studios Hollywood, LEGOLAND® California or the San Diego Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Anaheim hotel
What You Can Expect
Some SeaWorld San Diego attractions include:
- Forbidden Reef: Touch and feed California bat rays and come face-to-face with moray eels.
- Manatee Rescue: Manatee Rescue is one of only three US locations outside Florida displaying the endangered Florida manatee.
- Penguin Encounter: Chill out with nearly 350 Antarctic penguins at the Penguin Encounter, a snow-filled habitat where penguins swim and waddle in 25°F (-4°C) temperatures.
- Shark Encounter: This attraction features a 57-foot (17.5 meter) walk through an acrylic tube running the length of the sharks' habitat.
- Journey to Atlantis: Travel through uncharted waters where mysterious mists and unpredictable drops lurk around every turn!
- Shipwreck Rapids: Spin and splash through river rapids, plunge through an underground cavern, and dodge dripping cargo nets as you swirl around a tropical island.
- Wild Arctic: Board a simulated jet helicopter for an unforgettable motion-based 'flight' to a remote research station called Base Station Wild Arctic.
The bus was prompt and had to transfer buses at the terminal. The transfer was quick and not painful at all. The driver Teresa gave us a good talk on all the different sights we came across. The bus was waiting for us at the end of the day and dropped us off at the hotel.
Ran in time. Had a little bonus sight seeing tour up there which was nice.