- 2.5-hour bike tour of Los Angeles' celebrity homes and movie locations
- Tour the glamorous neighborhoods of Beverly Hills and Bel Air with your expert guide
- Get up-close views of the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Villa Blanca, City Hall and more
- Pass jaw-dropping mansions and pedal down world-famous Rodeo Drive
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Anaheim included
What You Can Expect
Explore the grounds and gardens of a famous Beverly Hills mansion that has been used as a location in several films, TV shows and commercials. If you're lucky, you may even see a production in progress during the tour! Continue to the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel, also known as the 'Pink Palace,' and ride by the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, which you may recognize from the movie Pretty Woman.
Get your photo taken in front of the iconic Beverly Hills sign and see Los Angeles' City Hall, which has been featured in films and TV shows such as Tower of Terror and The Adventures of Superman. Other sights you'll see include West Hollywood, Historic Route 66, Greystone Mansion, the Pacific Design Center, Will Rogers Park and the Beverly Hilton Hotel.