Book and save 27% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Deep-sea fishing tour from Newport Beach
- Enjoy a great day off the California coast!
- Use of rod, bait and tackle included
- Boat is equipped with restrooms, seating and a cash snack bar
- Onboard crew will assist you and provide tips on how to catch a prized fish
- Choose to release your fish or have your catch filleted to bring home
What You Can Expect
Meet your crew and captain, and make yourself comfortable in the sun or shade as you head out to sea. As the shoreline recedes behind you, catch glimpses of Catalina Island, Huntington Beach, San Ononfre and Dana Point.
When you're read, get help from the crew setting up your rod. Fish like halibut, sand bass, calico bass, bonito, barracuda and sea bass all inhabit these waters, not to mention the hard-fighting yellowtail, which can weigh up to 40 lbs (18 kg).
Take breaks from watching for bites by grabbing a bite for yourself at the onboard bar. Snacks, lunch and beverages are available for purchase throughout the trip.
If you catch a fish of legal size (see Additional Information below for more details), the crew will fillet it for a nominal fee so you can take it home for a tasty dinner. Feel free to catch and release, or simply purchase a boarding pass to come along for the ride without a rod and tackle.
After a 10-hour day out in the sun and waves of the mighty Pacific, return to Newport Harbor, hopefully with a fish or 2 for dinner.
$70.99 Save $19.70