- Los Angeles and Hollywood half-day tour from Anaheim
- See the world-famous Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- Find your favorite ‘star’ on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Tour Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills
- Visit the Los Angeles Farmers Market
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Continue your tour to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, where you’ll find the stars of your favorite performers in the sidewalk.
Next, it’s off to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, where LA’s rich and famous shop. Browse the storefronts of such celebrity favorites as Giorgio Armani, Gucci and Christian Dior. Then enjoy a drive around the beautifully manicured neighborhood of Beverly Hills to see magnificent homes of selected movie stars.
Continue to neighboring Century City, the business center of the entertainment industry and home to 20th Century Fox Movie Studios, which has produced movies favorites like Fight Club, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Water for Elephants.
Before returning to Anaheim, make a short stop at the popular Los Angeles Farmers Market where you can grab a quick snack (own expense) for the ride back.
Mike our tour guide was fantastic! Really enjoyed this tour.
Our driver was great! Funny, knowledgable and you could tell he cared about his job and the people on the tour. We got exactly what we expected and saw everything on our list and more.