Dine and shop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market and The Grove, and then cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills’ world-famous Rodeo Drive, followed by free time on the sun-kissed beaches of Santa Monica or Venice. Each stop offers a unique perspective of LA’s vibrant culture, plus you get the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore at your leisure.
- Los Angeles day trip from Anaheim
- Play trivia games and see where movies were filmed through your driver's onboard narration
- Explore Hollywood to see the TCL Chinese Theatre, the Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Sign and more
- Enjoy free time at LA’s Farmers Market or The Grove for shopping and lunch
- Cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills' chic Rodeo Drive
- Spend time strolling along the beaches of Santa Monica or Venice
- Round-trip coach transport included
What You Can Expect
Totally enjoyed this tour. The bus was very comfortable and the driver was very knowledgeable and quite funny too.
Kenneth was great! The tour was very nice. Full day of fun tailored to our agenda. Loved it!
Enjoyed the tour.
A brilliant trip covering LA, Hollywood,Beverly Hills and the choice of a beach.The driver was excellent keeping up a running commentary the whole trip which was informative and fun.The coach was clean and comfortable and my family really enjoyed the day.Great value for money,so glad we went.
Good tour...best of LA in a day.
Great overview of LA and Hollywood. Great way to see the sights without having to fight city drivingleave the driving to them. enjoyed the Sana Monica beach
Kenneth our driver was great fun and very informative.
Alex was our guide and he was fantastic. We started at 9.30 in the morning and got back at 7pm. Well worth the money. We had plenty of time in Hollywood and Santa Monica. Alex is very knowledgable.
If you want to do a tour in LA then this is the one.
We had a great time on this trip. The bus was very comfortable, we had plenty of time in Hollywood for sightseeing as well as in Santa Monica. Our driver/tour guide Luis was very knowledgeable and funny. He did an excellent job! I would recommend this tour for anyone that wants to see the sights but doesn't want to have to drive in LA.
This tour was amazing!