Dine and shop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market and The Grove, and then cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills’ world-famous Rodeo Drive, followed by free time on the sun-kissed beaches of Santa Monica or Venice. Each stop offers a unique perspective of LA’s vibrant culture, plus you get the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore at your leisure.
- Los Angeles day trip from Anaheim
- Play trivia games and see where movies were filmed through your driver's onboard narration
- Explore Hollywood to see Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Sign and more
- Enjoy free time at LA’s Farmers Market or The Grove for shopping and lunch
- Cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills' chic Rodeo Drive
- Spend time strolling along the beaches of Santa Monica or Venice
- Round-trip coach transport included
What You Can Expect
Our driver Alex was amazing! He was patient at each hotel pickup and thoroughly explained every step of our journey. We learned so much at each stop and all along the way as well. He even made sure we saw an orange tree! Five stars without a second thought ... a great way to spend a day and learn about Hollywood, Santa Monica and Venice beaches and so much more!
Enjoyable day with our Lux bus driver Kenneth who was informative, friendly and timely. Was awesome visiting Santa Monica, Beverley Hills, Farmers Market and Hollywood. Would recommend this trip to first time visitors to LA to get an overview of the area.