Dine and shop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market and The Grove, and then cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills’ world-famous Rodeo Drive, followed by free time on the sun-kissed beaches of Santa Monica or Venice. Each stop offers a unique perspective of LA’s vibrant culture, plus you get the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore at your leisure.
- Los Angeles day trip from Anaheim
- Play trivia games and see where movies were filmed through your driver's onboard narration
- Explore Hollywood to see the TCL Chinese Theatre, the Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Sign and more
- Enjoy free time at LA’s Farmers Market or The Grove for shopping and lunch
- Cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills' chic Rodeo Drive
- Spend time strolling along the beaches of Santa Monica or Venice
- Round-trip coach transport included
What You Can Expect
hollywood was a disappointment but tour guide was great
We were happy that we booked this tour as it gave us a look at Down Town LA and ample time to do our own thing as well.really enjoyed the day. Guide was informative and everything ran on time.