Save 15% compared to the local supplier's price!
Dine and shop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market and The Grove, and then cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills’ world-famous Rodeo Drive, followed by free time on the sun-kissed beaches of Santa Monica or Venice. Each stop offers a unique perspective of LA’s vibrant culture, plus you get the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore at your leisure.
- Los Angeles day trip from Anaheim
- Play trivia games and see where movies were filmed through your driver's onboard narration
- Explore Hollywood to see the TCL Chinese Theatre, the Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Sign and more
- Enjoy free time at LA’s Farmers Market or The Grove for shopping and lunch
- Cruise down the Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills' chic Rodeo Drive
- Spend time strolling along the beaches of Santa Monica or Venice
- Round-trip coach transport included
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was Kenneth and he was so friendly and informative, we had to leave the tour at Santa Monica Beach but Kenneth was able to advise us the easiest way to get to the Staples Centre from there. This tour was well worth doing and would recommend Kenneth.
LOVED this tour, would highly recommend. Kenneth our bus driver was very informative and great entertainment. Possibly could've done with a smaller vehicle given there were only around 17 passengers.
My only regret was basing ourselves in Anaheim the whole time, after seeing these places eg. Beverley Hills, Santa Monica etc would've like to have a few nights to explore some more.
Usually you are given a choice of 2 hours at Santa Monica or Venice beach, we took Kenneths advice and went to Santa Monica which was a great choice. Thanks Kenneth.