- 2.5-hour hiking tour through the Hollywood Hills
- Enjoy amazing panoramic views of Los Angeles, Hollywood and the San Fernando Valley
- Spot the Hollywood Sign, the Sunset Strip and the Griffith Park Observatory
- Choice of a morning, afternoon or sunset tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Anaheim included
What You Can Expect
Ascend into the hills on an easy hike to get some of the best panoramic views available. See downtown Los Angeles, Silver Lake and the San Fernando Valley, and get a spectacular view of Forest Lawn Memorial Park, the final resting place for Hollywood royalty such as Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson.
Next, trek up to Mt Hollywood and get even more spectacular views of downtown Hollywood, the Sunset Strip and Century City. The highlight of your tour is sure to be the famed Hollywood Sign. Learn about the sign's incredible history from your guide before heading to your last stop at the iconic Griffith Park Observatory.
If you join the sunset tour, your guide will lead you to a vista overlooking the famed Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Park Observatory. Here, you’ll get to watch the sunset and witness the stunning Los Angeles lights shimmer below you. Don't forget your camera, as you're sure to get endless one-of-a-kind photo opportunities!