- Knott's Berry Farm ticket
- Adrenaline-pumping thrill rides and wild adventures for the whole family
- Ride the Silver Bullet, Knott's first suspended coaster that sends daring riders through inverted outside loops, over-banked curves and zero-G rolls
- Five uniquely themed areas, each presenting a taste of the Southern California experience
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 1-day admission to Soak City Orange County!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A great choice for the big kids, with plenty of thrill rides. The lines are gnerally much shorter than at other major theme parks, and the price is easier on the wallet!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
At Knott's, visitors will discover five uniquely themed areas each presenting a taste of the Southern California experience. Ghost Towns is a trip into the past with gun-slinging bandits duking it out in the legendary Wild West Stunt Show. The vibe of the Southern California surf scene washes over the Boardwalk area, while Indian Trails explores the heritage of the Native American civilization. Fiesta Village pays homage to Spanish California and Camp Snoopy is home to the PEANUTS Gang and offers 20 kid-approved rides and hands-on adventures. Enjoy three new attractions in the Boardwalk area: Coast Rider, Surfside Gliders and the Pacific Scrambler. The Timber Mountain Log Ride has re-opened with 60 new animatronic figures as well as new sets, lighting, soundtrack, props and special effects.
With so much to do and see, Knott's Berry Farm Resort remains a popular vacation destination that no other can match!
Upgrade! Purchase the Ride and Slide ticket to include a 1-day admission to Soak City Orange County!