- Buena Park pirate adventure
- Enjoy singers and stunt performers engaging in a bounty of action-packed exploits
- Kids and adults alike can get involved in a night of action, adventure, comedy and romance
- Dine on a feast fit for a pirate!
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Anaheim hotels is included
What You Can Expect
Each audience ship will have a pirate to cheer for as the action unfolds, blending cannon blasts, pyrotechnics and a large crew of singers, stunt performers and actors. Watch as the wicked Captain Sebastian the Black taunts the villagers and cheer as your pirates fight to stop him. More than 150 audience members will be invited to participate in the performance if they wish, including youngsters.
As you watch the pirates race around the lagoon, you will also enjoy a delicious buccaneer dinner. (A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section.) After your adventure concludes, you will be returned to your Anaheim hotel.
Please note: Hotel pickup is not available from Buena Park hotels.
An array of hand passed appetizers available for 1 hour prior to the show
Your Pirate's Feast:
- Fresh tossed garden salad with house dressing or vegetable soup
Your Choice of:
- Treasure’s Chicken – Oven roasted half chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices, served with a steamed broccoli floret and Caribbean rice.
- Buccaneer BBQ Pork Loin – Tender slices of mouth-watering pork loin, topped with our special BBQ sauce, served with a steamed broccoli floret and buttery mashed potatoes.
Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert: Warm Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
Unlimited soda and coffee during the main show, cash bar available all other times! Kid’s Meal and Vegetarian Options available upon request.
Great night kids had a great time
Dinner was great shoe was Fantasia if here go and see
Pacific Coast Sightseeing and Tours picked us up at the specified location in a timely manner and the driver was extremely friendly. I would definitely use this company again.
We brought our grandkids to the dinner and we all loved it. The food was good and the staff was very kind. The girls loved being part of the show and having their pictures made with the pirates. The case members were very kind and allowed us to take pictures with the kids and the girls will cherish the experience forever.
Michelle S Australia
Debra E Australia
Toni F Australia
Marianne D USA
This was very fun!
very kiddy, great for the younger children but for teenagers ?????? lot of yelling, meal great and the show fantastic for 4-12 year old