- Buena Park pirate adventure
- Enjoy singers and stunt performers engaging in a bounty of action-packed exploits
- Kids and adults alike can get involved in a night of action, adventure, comedy and romance
- Dine on a feast fit for a pirate!
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Anaheim hotels is included
What You Can Expect
Voyagers on each of the six ships have their own fearless pirate "mascot" whom they can cheer on as the adventure unfolds with a cast of a dozen actors, singers and stunt performers engaging in a bounty of action-packed exploits, accompanied by cannon blasts, pyrotechnics and a liberal dose of wit and wizardry. In addition, more than 150 guests have the chance to play an actual role in each show as the evil Captain Sebastian the Black leads his crew of renegades to the ship, taunting the seaport "villagers" (audience members) along the way.
Even youngsters can be part of the action, donning costumes to row dinghies in a crucial pirate race around the lagoon or board the galleon to brave the dastardly Sebastian the Black and rescue a beautiful princess. For one shining moment, the fantasies of would-be pirates of all ages become uncannily real in the interactive arena of Pirate's Dinner Adventure Buena Park.
An array of hand passed appetizers available for 1 hour prior to the show
Your Pirate's Feast:
- Fresh tossed garden salad with house dressing or vegetable soup
Your Choice of:
- Treasure’s Chicken – Oven roasted half chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices, served with a steamed broccoli floret and Caribbean rice.
- Buccaneer BBQ Pork Loin – Tender slices of mouth-watering pork loin, topped with our special BBQ sauce, served with a steamed broccoli floret and buttery mashed potatoes.
Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert: Warm Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
Unlimited soda and coffee during the main show, cash bar available all other times! Kid’s Meal and Vegetarian Options available upon request.
Great night kids had a great time
Dinner was great shoe was Fantasia if here go and see
Pacific Coast Sightseeing and Tours picked us up at the specified location in a timely manner and the driver was extremely friendly. I would definitely use this company again.
We brought our grandkids to the dinner and we all loved it. The food was good and the staff was very kind. The girls loved being part of the show and having their pictures made with the pirates. The case members were very kind and allowed us to take pictures with the kids and the girls will cherish the experience forever.
This was very fun!
very kiddy, great for the younger children but for teenagers ?????? lot of yelling, meal great and the show fantastic for 4-12 year old