- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- A night of special effects, wizardry, swashbuckling swordplay and duels
- Dine on a feast fit for a pirate!
- Fantasies of would-be pirates of all ages become uncannily real
Recent Photos of This Tour
- us and cast.Photo by: jenjen
- pirate show.Photo by: jenjen
- pirate outsidePhoto by: jenjen
- after show lit upPhoto by: jenjen
- mePhoto by: jenjen
- Having a Great time, wish you ...Photo by: SHELBY G
- Directions from the Yellow ...Photo by: SHELBY G
- Kyle meets the Captain and ...Photo by: SHELBY G
What You Can Expect
Watch as the adventure unfolds and revel in the mastery of the work of more than a dozen actors who offer up wit and wonder as they duel and battle. There’s cannon blasts, special effects and even the chance for 150 guests to participate in the show!
Sample Port of Call Feast:(subject to change at any time)An array of hand passed appetizers available for 1 hour prior to the show
Your Pirate's Feast
Fresh tossed garden salad with house dressing or vegetable soup
Your Choice of:
- Treasure’s Chicken – Oven roasted half chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices, served with a steamed broccoli floret and Caribbean rice.
- Buccaneer BBQ Pork Loin – Tender slices of mouth-watering pork loin, topped with our special BBQ sauce, served with a steamed broccoli floret and buttery mashed potatoes.
Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert
- Warm Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
Kid’s Meal and Vegetarian Options available upon request.
It was fantastic, there is only one thing missing in my opinion. More water effects. Thank you, next time will take the kids
All 5 of us had a great funfilled evening at this show. Look forward to bringing my next Grandkid down for this experience when he turns 5 or 6 !
Excellent show yummy food good price highly recommend
Kathy K USA
James H USA
We enjoyed this greatly. Our waiter was friendly. The show was entertaining and funny. The food was good especially considering feeding a mass croud. Lots of drinking going on which takes away from a family focused trip.
Had a Great Time!