- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- A night of special effects, wizardry, swashbuckling swordplay and duels
- Dine on a feast fit for a pirate!
- Fantasies of would-be pirates of all ages become uncannily real
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Voyagers on each of the six ships have their own fearless pirate "mascot" whom they can cheer on as the adventure unfolds with a cast of a dozen actors, singers and stunt performers engaging in a bounty of action-packed exploits, accompanied by cannon blasts, pyrotechnics and a liberal dose of wit and wizardry. In addition, more than 150 guests have the chance to play an actual role in each show as the evil Captain Sebastian the Black leads his crew of renegades to the ship, taunting the seaport "villagers" (audience members) along the way.
Even youngsters can be part of the action, donning costumes to row dinghies in a crucial pirate race around the lagoon or board the galleon to brave the dastardly Sebastian the Black and rescue a beautiful princess. For one shining moment, the fantasies of would-be pirates of all ages become uncannily real in the interactive arena of Pirate's Dinner Adventure Buena Park.
Sample Port of Call Feast:(subject to change at any time)An array of hand passed appetizers available for 1 hour prior to the show
Your Pirate's Feast
Fresh tossed garden salad with house dressing or vegetable soup
Your Choice of:
- Treasure’s Chicken – Oven roasted half chicken carefully marinated in a savory blend of spices, served with a steamed broccoli floret and Caribbean rice.
- Buccaneer BBQ Pork Loin – Tender slices of mouth-watering pork loin, topped with our special BBQ sauce, served with a steamed broccoli floret and buttery mashed potatoes.
Princess Anita’s Royal Dessert
- Warm Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
Kid’s Meal and Vegetarian Options available upon request.
It was fantastic, there is only one thing missing in my opinion. More water effects. Thank you, next time will take the kids
All 5 of us had a great funfilled evening at this show. Look forward to bringing my next Grandkid down for this experience when he turns 5 or 6 !