A donation to the non-profit organization Pacific Marine Mammal Center is included. Thank you for helping make a difference in the lives of saving marine mammals!
- Wildlife and Beach Eco-Tour from Anaheim
- See Southern California's beautiful coastline in Orange County
- Choose from a tide pool tour or a nature preserve tour
- Observe the local seals and sea lions up-close along the Pacific coast
- See hidden coastal coves with wonderful ocean views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and beverages/snacks included
After being picked up from your Anaheim hotel, you’ll take a short drive to the Pacific Ocean coastline in Orange County – so beautiful it’s often called the “California Riviera.” Both tour options include seal- and sea lion-spotting along the coast.
Tide Pools option:
Explore fascinating tide pools along the Pacific Coast, full of marine life like starfish. You’ll also observe local seals and sea lions up-close and visit one or two wildlife-viewing coves overlooking the Southern California coast.
Nature Preserve option:
Visit a nature preserve on the "Pacific Flyway" to see year-round and migrating birds. You’ll also observe local seals and sea lions up-close and visit one or two wildlife-viewing coves overlooking the Southern California coast.