- Full-day shore excursion to Denali National Park from Anchorage
- Travel between Anchorage and Denali on scenic flights, providing opportunities to gaze in awe at Mt. McKinley (Denali) and glaciers
- Explore the park on a comprehensive coach tour
- Enjoy free time to see the park independently with use of the park shuttles (included)
- Box lunch of sandwich and snacks included
What You Can Expect
When you've landed inside the park, board a comfortable bus to begin your tour. Denali National Park is home to a huge amount of Alaskan birds and mammals – some of the largest and most iconic being caribou, moose, Dall sheep and grizzly bears – and contains more than 6 million acres (2.4 million hectares) of Alaskan wilderness! During the bus portion of your day trip (six to eight hours, depending on traffic or animal sightings), your driver-guide will help you look for wildlife and answer any questions you have.
After the bus tour, you’ll have free time to explore on your own. Now that you have a familiarity of the area, use the park’s shuttles (included) to go on a hike or have a picnic (a box lunch with a sandwich and snacks is included). There are souvenir shops and snack shops throughout the park, as well.
After your day of sightseeing in Denali National Park, take a second flight back to Anchorage. This flight will take a different route than the first one, giving you new views of the area.