- Full-day or half-day hiking tour of Chugach State Park shore excursion from Anchorage
- Led by a naturalist guide who will tailor the hike depending on animal sightings and the day's best spots
- Watch for local wildlife like moose, marmot or eagles!
- Choose from a 4-hour or 7-hour tour
- Transportation between the Anchorage airport and Anchorage cruise terminal is provided
While the park spans nearly 500,000 acres (202,300 hectares) and offers a range of hiking trails from easy to strenuous, your naturalist guide will focus your hike to match the fitness level and interests of your group. Take off through the wilderness, following your guide, who will highlight the various flora and fauna you’ll encounter. Admire the mature spruce forests and keep your eyes open for sightings of moose, marmots or eagles!
When you’re done, you’ll be driven to either the Anchorage cruise terminal for your departing cruise or to the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) for your departing flight.