- Private transfer from the Anchorage International Airport to the Port of Seward
- Enjoy private transportation for the long trip and skip the stress of taxis or shuttles
- Stress-free way to start your vacation
- Choose from three comfortable vehicles to suit your group size
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time arrival to your ship
What You Can Expect
Choose to travel in a sedan for up to three passengers, a SUV for up to five passengers, or a stretch limo for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private airport transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details in the Special Requirements box:
- Flight number
- Departing city/arrival city
- Arrival time
- Pier information
- Ship information
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
If your flight lands on time at the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, we will ensure your timely arrival at the Port of Seward for this transfer. In the rare event your cruise ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. However, if your flight is delayed, your transfer is no longer covered by our worry-free policy. See our terms and conditions for full details.