- Private transfer from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport to the Port of Whittier
- Skip the stress of taxis or shuttles and enjoy private transportation for the long drive
- Choose from three comfortable vehicles to suit your group size
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What You Can Expect
When making a booking for this private arrival transfer from the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport to the Port of Whittier, you will need to advise your flight details and your destination details to complete your reservation. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details in the Special Requirements box:
- Flight number
- Departing city/arrival city
- Arrival time
- Pier information
- Ship information
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
If your flight lands on time at the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, we will ensure your timely arrival at the Port of Whittier for this transfer. In the rare event your cruise ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. However, if your flight is delayed, your transfer is no longer covered by our worry-free policy. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan, five per sports utility vehicle or eight per limousine.