- Full-day or half-day hiking tour of Chugach State Park
- Follow a naturalist guide through America's third largest state park
- Keep your eyes open for sightings of moose, eagles or marmots!
- Admire 500,000 acres of Alaskan scenery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Anchorage included
Chugach spans nearly 500,000 acres (202,300 hectares) and has hiking trails of all levels, from easy to strenuous. Your naturalist guide will focus your hike to match the fitness level and interests of your group (please provide your preferred level of hiking difficulty when you book). As you hike, your guide will point out and discuss with you the various flora and fauna you’ll encounter, from mature spruce forests to marmots, eagles or moose!