- Half-day dog sledding, snowshoeing and s'mores experience from Anchorage
- Hurtle over the snow on a 40-minute dogsled ride
- Explore the wilderness on a guided snowshoe tour
- Snack on s'mores made during a trailside campfire roast
- Come dressed for the elements or borrow winter gear
- Round-trip transportation from Anchorage hotels included
What You Can Expect
Once out in your snowy environment, hop on a sled and get pulled over the snow by trained racing dogs. On your 40-minute dogsled ride, you’ll glide past striking winter scenery and, if you’re lucky, some of the cold-weather wildlife that calls Alaska home.
After your exhilarating ride, strap on snowshoes and explore your surroundings at a more leisurely pace. Guides will help fit you with the shoes and take you out into the snow, where you can traipse deeper into a wintery wonderland.
While you’re out in the snow, stop for a sweet treat. On the trailside, roast marshmallows over a campfire to make your own s’mores with the provided graham crackers and chocolates, and sip hot cocoa. After your half-day winter adventure in Alaska, you’ll be transported back to your Anchorage hotel.