- Half-day dog sledding, snowshoeing and s'mores experience from Anchorage
- Hurtle over the snow on a 40-minute dogsled ride
- Explore the wilderness on a guided snowshoe tour
- Snack on s'mores made during a trailside campfire roast
- Come dressed for the elements or borrow winter gear
- Round-trip transportation from Anchorage hotels included
What You Can Expect
Once you reach the sledding site, meet your musher and team of dogs. Hop on the sled for a thrilling 40-minute ride over the snow, traveling the way native Alaskans have been for centuries. During your ride, keep an eye out for some of Alaska's native wildlife.
After your sledding excursion, move on to exploring the scenery on snowshoes. Strap on the provided shoes and move through the territory at a more leisurely pace with your adventure guides. Be sure to bring your camera for photos of what the 'real' Alaska is, off the beaten path.
At the end of your adventure, enjoy drop-off back at your Anchorage hotel.