- Adventure-filled tour from Anchorage to the 25-mile wide Troublesome Glacier
- Enjoy a round-trip helicopter tour from the Knik River Lodge to the Troublesome Glacier
- Admire incredible aerial views of crevasses and imposing ice structures
- Explore the glacier on an exciting dogsled ride with an experience driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your scenic 15-minute helicopter flight will take you soaring over deep crevasses, pools and impressive ice sculptures. When you land, a dog team will be waiting for you. After your brief safety introduction, hop on the dogsled and set out on the glacier!
Each sled has a seat and a standing spot for your experienced musher (driver). For 1 hour and 15 minutes, you'll travel through the glacier’s expansive and impressive terrain and learn about the life of mushers and their dogs. Along the way, you'll be amazed by the beautiful scenery.
After this adrenaline-packed adventure, hop in the helicopter for a ride back to Knik River Lodge. Then, relax on the drive back to your Anchorage hotel with many memories and photos to share.