- Glacier helicopter tour with round-trip transport from Anchorage
- Travel along the National Scenic Byway, stopping for photos and wildlife viewing
- Take a scenic 1-hour helicopter flight over the Chugach State Park backcountry
- Enjoy aerial views of Knik Glacier, Lake George, Whiteout Glacier and more
- Land on Colony Glacier for photos of your awe-inspiring surroundings
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, receive a safety briefing for your 30-minute helicopter flight. Then the pilot takes you to the skies for hard-to-beat views of the Chugach Mountains and the Chugach State Park backcountry. Whiteout Glacier, Knik Glacier, and Lake George all are part of your aerial tableau. Listen to commentary from your pilot through your 2-way radio headset.
Next, get ready for a special venture: you’ll actually land on Colony Glacier. For 15 to 20 minutes, explore by foot the beautiful, surreal landscape that includes blue ice and impressive peaks.
With plenty of photos taken, hop aboard your helicopter for the return flight (also 30 minutes) back to the departure point. Your Anchorage helicopter tour ends with transport back to your hotel.