- Turnagain Arm tour from Anchorage
- Travel along the Seward Highway, a designated National Scenic Byway with some of the best scenery in the US!
- Take a tram ride up Mt Alyeska for amazing alpine glacier views
- See bears, moose, elk and more on a tour of the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Visit famous Portage Glacier on a 1-hour cruise (if option selected)
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
We had a wonderful time, Katie our driver and tour guide was absolutely amazing and took time to explain the history of Alaska and all the wonderful things we saw. The Portage Glacier cruise was stunning. We had the best time ever.
This tour was fabulous. Our driver Richard was the best tour guide we had on our trip. We had a great time even though it was raining and a little bit of snow. The tram ride up Mt Alyeska was beautiful in the snow. And the homemade soup in the bakery in Girdwood was very very good.