- 3-hour food tour of Siem Reap at night
- Savor the flavors of Cambodian snacks and dessert like Khmer rice cake and sweet mangosteen
- Ride away from tourist crowds on a remork-moto
- Visit a fruit market and explore the bustling street stalls of local food vendors
- Hear insights from your guide about local delicacies, including fried cricket, red ant and spider
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Did this tour on our first night in Siem Reap and what a great way to start.
Well worth the effort doing the tour even though we still couldn't bring ourselves to try a couple
of things (crickets for one) but tried other things we've never tried before and a lot of fruit too
Our tour guide was great which helps if you have a great night or not and the street markets we ended up at you wouldn't know it was there Thanks heaps for a great experience
My daughter and I had our own guide so it was very special. We enjoyed seeing where the locals shop and socialize. We got to try some new foods (including crickets) and we joined a street party where we were the only "tourists". Our guide then took us to one of his favourite Khmer restaurants and we had a lovely time with him over dinner. I highly recommend this tour to see another side of Cambodian life.