- Full-day tour of Ankara, visiting several historic Ankara sites
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide on this unique private tour of Ankara
- See the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Citadel of Ankara and Ataturk Mausoleum
- Learn about remnants from the Stone Age, Neolithic Age, Hittite Age and more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
What You Can Expect
My tour guide, Mustafa, gave me a terrific private tour of Ankara. His insights into the city, its history, culture and personality, were wonderful. I also appreciated his willingness to dash through the rain with me so that I was able to experience all that Ankara had to offer. My private car was clean and always ready when we were moving on to our next location. Mustafa's English was wonderful. I felt comfortable asking questions, taking the time to look at the things I wanted to see, and asking for recommendations. As a single woman with a limited amount of time in which to tour, this was the best option I could find. I would definitely recommend this great service and would use Viator again based on this experience!
We hit the major highlights of Ankara with our guide and because it was a private tour we were able to customize some and asked to be taken to a small neighborhood spice and fruit market. We also walked the neighborhood streets and visited local shops. Fun tour!
Kamalesh K United States of ...