- Full-day trip to Yazilikaya, home of the Hittite rock sanctuary
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide on this special private tour of the Hittite sites
- Visit the Hittite capital city of Hattusas, famous for its Cuneiform tablets
- See the Lion’s Gate, Kings Gate and Grand Temple in Hattusas
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
Before visiting the main capitol, journey to Yazilikaya. Meaning "inscribed rock" in the Turkish language, Yazilikaya is an open air, natural rock shrine containing impressive reliefs of all the Hittite gods and goddesses. As the morning sun light shines on the bas-reliefs direct in the morning, you will be fascinated by this open air sanctuary.
Enjoy lunch in a small restaurant in a town nearby. After lunch visit the capital of Hattusas famous for the cuneiform tablets, and the capital city of Hittites.
While here you will visit Lion's Gate, Tunnel, King's Gate, Citadel and Grand Temple. After a day of impressive sightseeing, join your transfer back to Ankara.