- Full-day trip from Antalya to Demre, a province on Turkey’s Mediterranean coast
- See the Lycian town of Myra, once home to St Nicholas of Myra (the original Santa Claus)
- Sail to Kekova Island, where you will have opportunity to swim or snorkel
- Learn about the sunken city of Simena at Kekova Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Antalya hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I think this tour could have been better if it would not have been combined with two other tours due to the lack of people. However, the tour guide was terrible, spoke good English, however, he would mumble would he talked. He did not give any information about any of the areas that we went to visit. While in Kekova, one of the other tours guides gave us information but the guide I was with did nothing.
We thought that the entire day tour was on the boat, but that part turned out to only be an hour or two. Spent six hours round trip riding in a hot van, which we didn't expect. The guide only talked very intermittently throughout the trip. The boat trip, including swimming in the Mediterranean, was quite nice. They just need to describe the tour more completely to potential customers.
I bought 6 tours in Turkey on Viator. I got an email to remind me 1 day before each tour. Everything went well until this tour because I got an email stating that I would be brought to "Pergamum" on the following day!!! I was in Antalya on that day and I was in Izmir before Antalya. I bought a Pergamum tour when I was in Izmir so you can guess how shocked I was when I got the email. Luckily, the hotel staff helped me phone the tour company (if he didn't help, I had to pay a long-distance call) and talked to them in Turkish.