Numbers are limited to 14 on this small-group Antalya tour, ensuring a more personalized experience with your guide
- Half-day Antalya sightseeing tour led by an expert local guide
- See sun-drenched sights along Antalya’s spectacular Turquoise Coast
- Visit Kaleiçi, Antalya’s Old Town, and learn about the city during the days of the Roman Empire
- Pass Konyaaltı Beach on the way to Antalya Archaeological Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Visit Kaleiçi, Antalya’s Old Town, with its cluster of red-roofed houses set against the dramatic backdrop of the Bey Mountains. Centered around the city’s old Roman port, Kaleiçi is home to numerous relics from both the Roman and Ottoman empires, and you’ll see several of these on a stroll with your guide. Stop for a photo next to Hadrian’s Gate and learn about Emperor Hadrian’s visit to Antalya in 130AD. Walk around the Roman Harbor and see the glitzy yachts docked in front of bustling restaurants and cafes.
Hop back on board your luxury coach and travel along the shoreline of Konyaaltı Beach to the Antalya Archaeological Museum – undoubtedly the highlight of your tour.
Head inside with your guide and tour this incredible museum, home to 5,000 artifacts spread across 13 exhibition rooms. Documenting the history of Turkey’s Mediterranean and Pamphylia regions, the relics are arranged in chronological order dating from prehistoric times. After spending 2 hours exploring this fascinating museum, your guide will drop you back at your Antalya hotel.