- Full-day trip from Antalya to Turkey’s Taurus Mountains
- Admire stunning mountain scenery while your guide drives your luxury jeep
- Travel along deserted roads and see remote mountain lakes and pastures
- Visit an ambient mountain village to meet local villagers and gain a glimpse into their daily lives
- Enjoy photo stops and short walks with your guide throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your central Antalya hotel
What You Can Expect
Separating the Mediterranean coastal region from Turkey’s Central Anatolian plateau, the Taurus Mountains boast a diverse landscape of rugged limestone crags, shadowed by soaring peaks and towering rock columns. While traveling along ancient winding roads, high up in the mountains, you’ll pass deserted mountain lakes and pretty pastures – perfect for photo stops (of which there are plenty)!
The fairytale rural landscape of the Taurus Mountain range is punctuated by sleepy villages, home to welcoming locals. During the day, stop at one of these remote villages to get an insight into life as it has been in rural Turkey for many years. Visit a mosque, meet some of the friendly villagers and dine on simple local produce, typically organic and bursting with flavour, in one of the village’s restaurants.
As your jeep heads back toward Antalya, enjoy more stops along the way to soak up panoramic views and enjoy the cool high altitude air. Perhaps take a walk with your guide, strolling through one of the region’s shady forests or maybe paddling in a mountain spring.
After a full day of exploring the dramatic Taurus Mountains, your guide will drop you back at your Antalya hotel in the early evening.